Latest Project

Sorry just catching up...Sorry about the damage my brother. Glad it wasn't worse, glad you guys are safe. You know if I were there I would help in any way possible.

But man that blows (pun intended)
I mean ya could have been this chick...so there is that.:D

Sorry just catching up...Sorry about the damage my brother. Glad it wasn't worse, glad you guys are safe. You know if I were there I would help in any way possible.

But man that blows (pun intended)
I mean ya could have been this chick...so there is that.:D

Thanks Bro! And Ouch!!

YAAAASSSS!! With alligators in it! Now THAT would be AWESOME...I mean if they had alligators in Scotland anyway.

Beat me too it.:D

Angry sheep with swimmies

Rabid Haggis (good name for a band).

Did anybody else stop stop receiving notifications about this thread? It is not the first thread this has happened to me on, but I have it set to "watch" but had not received any notifications in a couple of weeks. Anyway, rock on Mr. Alnus! Hope the man shed is able to keep mother nature at bay for the rest of your days!!

Did anybody else stop stop receiving notifications about this thread? It is not the first thread this has happened to me on, but I have it set to "watch" but had not received any notifications in a couple of weeks. Anyway, rock on Mr. Alnus! Hope the man shed is able to keep mother nature at bay for the rest of your days!!

Ditto

Thanks dudes.

Back