Late NGD: Nugent Zebra

Glad this guitar was brought back to her original glory! I was worried for a second. High fives to all parties involved and and extra one to the badass from the land down unduh' T-Walls!

Glad this guitar was brought back to her original glory! I was worried for a second.

+1

I had contemplated buying it but I'm way more pleased to see it properly restored, the "VeggieMaster" I had thought about would've been funny and all... but this was the "right" thing to do.

I never kept track of Ted Nugent after his first band (Cat Scratch Fever era) so the Yankee's was the next band?
The guitar reminds me of EVH's too with the wild paint job.
Sure would like to have one like that.

I never kept track of Ted Nugent after his first band (Cat Scratch Fever era) so the Yankee's was the next band?
The guitar reminds me of EVH's too with the wild paint job.
Sure would like to have one like that.

Yeah, he still had a solo career in the 80's then Tommy Shaw, Jack Blades and Ted started Damn Yankees. The had a hit record in 90. One of the last "hair metal" bands to make it before grunge really kicked in. High Enough is probably their biggest hit...

http://youtu.be/l_uh8XjgLTE

Tim Walls.....................:dontknow: Sounds familiar...............:confused: Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Oh yeah, the Jump keyboardist dude.

Nice.............................

Congrats! What a fun guitar! What pickups are installed in it?

They were the original ones... HFS and VB I think.... Shawn may chime in with a bit more knowledge!

Back