Late NGD Experience 2016

Thanks it's my baby and I love it as one of my children....along with the actual two children I have....

You people are very kind thank you. I just finished a nice hour jam on her. So many tones

Your wife made you buy a guitar??!! How does that work? Is there some kind of course / workshop I can send mine to? Love the satin finish btw!

Haha my wife is extremely thrifty so when John Manns wife threw an unbeatable deal at us she made me take it, plus she always wanted to buy me a PRS. She's been to plenty of EXP Shows to know how much they cost.

I have a CU24 artist on order - also from John Mann - and trust me: my wife knows absolutely nothing about it! And I intend it to remain that way until it shows up on my guitar rack, hopefully unnoticed!

Lucky you. My wife runs the finances so I can't sneeze without her noticing. It didn't hurt that the guitar was gorgeous...girls like pretty things

Hey all I'm brand new here but not new to PRS. I finally checked off a bucket list item which was buy a PRS from the factory. Last minute scan of the sales floor found me an amazing Custom 24 that my wife basically made me buy because of the amazing deal Manns was giving me. Plus t was too good to resist.

Custom 24 model with a figured maple 10 grade top. A pattern thin carve one piece Honduran mahogany neck with an Ebony fretboard and bird inlays. A solid mahogany back with a tremolo bridge and nickel hardware. 85/15 pickups with a 5 way bladeswitch. Finished in satin nitro Black Gold Burst.

Cnah9vzWIAA3pso.jpg:large

I'll take some better pics soon and post
Wow, very nice!

Back