Last weekend: Couch meeting at home

Stoptail22

El PRSidente
Here are the new family members which joined in the last year:

full

Upper row left to right: Hollowbody II, P22, McCarty Narrowfield, Modern Eagle Quatro
Lower row left to right: Paul's Guitar, Custom 22, SE Bernie Marsden, SE Custom 22 Semi-Hollow, SE Standard Santana Special P90

STOPTAIL HEAVEN, BROTHER. ALL ADDED JUST THIS YEAR? SETTING THE GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THE REST OF US, I SEE... NICE.

Dude! That's what I'm talkin' about! There's nothing like a good nine-some (err....I guess ten-some since you gotta be in the middle of all that). I'll be back! I feel the beginnings of a new script coming on!

If you get a bigger couch you can invite more "friends" to the org....umm...err...I mean meeting. Stick with the leather though...easy to clean.

Nice haul...looks like you're having a great year!!!

Any chance you can list your family from your favorite to the proverbial red-headed step-child? I am thinking of adopting too.

In the last year?!? That is awesome.

As you might know, you must not have to wait nine months for your next guitar family member.

No trems! It's nice to know i'm not the only one. :D

A stoptail means whammyless happiness! No fiddling with screws and springs.

Any chance you can list your family from your favorite to the proverbial red-headed step-child? I am thinking of adopting too.

You should love your kids all the same way, whether they are Noble Prize candidates or even not.

Here’s the evolution at a glance:

“Hey! A superb guitar with no “G” or “F” logo on it!” So I got the Paul’s Guitar.
“Cool! A Black Gold Burst PRS without bindings!” So I got the Custom 22, now with 59/09 pickups.
“Hot! A 10 Top PRS with a Piezo!” So I got the P22.
“Great! A light-weight PRS!” So I got the Hollowbody II.
“Amazing! P90s on a PRS, and affordable!” So I got the SE Standard Santana Special P90, now with Tonerider Vintage pickups.
“O my god! 53/10 pickups” So I got the (used) Modern Eagle Quatro.
“Crazy! Pickups never seen before from outer space!” So I got the (NOS) McCarty Narrowfield.
No excitement. Thought about a light-weight guitar with a thin neck for home use. So I got the SE Custom 22 Semi-Hollow, now with 57/08 pickups.
“A Trampas Green Bernie! Must Have!” So I got the SE Bernie Marsden LTD, now with Bare Knuckle The Mule pickups.

At the moment, my favourite neck is on the Bernie, my favorite pickups are the Narrowfields, and my favorite body is on the Paul’s Guitar.

Wait, where did you get a Bernie in Trampas Green? How did I miss that? So cool!

PRS Europe offered a Bernie Limited Final Run in several colors in May 2016. Street prizes are 650 bucks, so it should be affordable even for overseas buyers who had to pay for transport and local taxes. Some of them should still be available at european dealers.

“Hey! A superb guitar with no “G” or “F” logo on it!” So I got the Paul’s Guitar.
“Cool! A Black Gold Burst PRS without bindings!” So I got the Custom 22, now with 59/09 pickups.
“Hot! A 10 Top PRS with a Piezo!” So I got the P22.
“Great! A light-weight PRS!” So I got the Hollowbody II.
“Amazing! P90s on a PRS, and affordable!” So I got the SE Standard Santana Special P90, now with Tonerider Vintage pickups.
“O my god! 53/10 pickups” So I got the (used) Modern Eagle Quatro.
“Crazy! Pickups never seen before from outer space!” So I got the (NOS) McCarty Narrowfield.
No excitement. Thought about a light-weight guitar with a thin neck for home use. So I got the SE Custom 22 Semi-Hollow, now with 57/08 pickups.
“A Trampas Green Bernie! Must Have!” So I got the SE Bernie Marsden LTD, now with Bare Knuckle The Mule pickups.

At the moment, my favourite neck is on the Bernie, my favorite pickups are the Narrowfields, and my favorite body is on the Paul’s Guitar.

I like your reasoning, now with those 3 favorite specs, you can order a PS and the 9 Girls will tide over till the delivery day :D

This almost reeks of challenge to me! Very nice collection Sir. I am new to 5310s and would love to have a quatro trem. Not a lot of those floating around.

Chapstick on your self lubricating nuts really isn't so bad. Really.

Back