last night l caught a thief

allan

One man one life make the best of what you have
Well last night l caught a thief
For many years l have been feeding the foxes and hedgehogs that live around my home BUT these last couple l weeks l have been putting the food as usual but the plastic dish keeps disappearing so l decided to put the dish close to one of our security cams you see now what happens

Fox take away by Allan Sharman, on Flickr

the thing is he takes the food away from the hedgehogs so tonight l will put their food on the side garden and hope he does not get wind of it, there are three of them in the family last week a cat was in the just as he got there lets just say the moved away quite sharply lol
ok glad you liked it. sorry about the spider web over the camera l have have had a word with the spider and told him to bugger off

That fox sure looked like he was suspicious of that food. Like he knew something was amiss.

Poor little guy was probably so hungry he wanted to lick the plate clean. :(

well the hedgehogs came for there food early think they have got used to the fox been first served lol. ok better stop this its nothing to do with our guitar lol

If you had one bowl and needed to feed a fox and a hedgehog separately in what order would you do it? I'm glad it's only a two part question, the one with the fox, chicken, bird feed and row boat still has me flummoxed.

Pretty cool how it circled so carefully, then - grab and run!

If you had one bowl and needed to feed a fox and a hedgehog separately in what order would you do it? I'm glad it's only a two part question, the one with the fox, chicken, bird feed and row boat still has me flummoxed.
the hedgehog always come about 2am the fox wait in the garden for me to put there food out

When I first saw this title, my initial reaction was "Oh good, someone tried to steal his PRS and the thief got their a$$ beat!". In this case, I was never more happy to be wrong!

When I first saw this title, my initial reaction was "Oh good, someone tried to steal his PRS and the thief got their a$$ beat!". In this case, I was never more happy to be wrong!
thanks for the comment yes l know what you mean i know we have good insurance but its never the same once someone has been inside your home

well its another rainy damp day here in the UK does anyone know the difference between summer and winter here in the UK >>>> answer is the rain is warmer in the summer, lol

Yeah I know the difference. It's because I'm off work this week so I'm going to have a Neighbour Fest. There gonna love me. Dear old U/K weather LOL!!!

He's a good size for a fox, at least compared to Maryland foxes. Try some double sided tape on the bottom of the dish and see what happens.

next time l come to NYC l will have a trip down to Maryland and go and visit the PRS factory

Yeah I know the difference. It's because I'm off work this week so I'm going to have a Neighbour Fest. There gonna love me. Dear old U/K weather LOL!!!
its funny evrytime my finds me jobs to do outside the heavens open up there is a god out there lol

Back