Last guitar standing - when VB goes to jail

You have so, so many good ones. Your Dirty 100 inspired PS probably has it for me....today at least. I also immediately thought of your TGS #2. Another one that's just off the charts. I have nothing but love for the current WL action, but there's something about those old days of WL that really tugged at my heartstrings...and wallet.

Oh man, don’t be humble. Let’s see some more of your choices.

Or, maybe a picture of the flowered fretboard on the Singlecut you were thinking about selling me.

A couple more as noted by jfb
My glossy Dirty 100 spec. A treat of a guitar, and one I’m swore to secrecy about most of how it came to be mine.
CK_073MochaBurlBodyAAA.JPG

And this is TGS #1 (written in gold on the headstock with Paul’s Signature) personal top selection, pre wood library. Mrs picked the top and as so excited she sent it too me to see and I said “whatever this becomes, I’ll buy it” so I accidentally bought my own birthday present.
CK_108BlueGrassBodyAAA.JPG

I’ve seen “Top 3” threads, but I’ve seldom seen only one! Out of compassionate reasons I suspect. Name only one and the rest get jealous. Painful exercise. I could never name only one. A passing thought and a shade, at the most..

Courageous thread!

A couple more as noted by jfb
My glossy Dirty 100 spec. A treat of a guitar, and one I’m swore to secrecy about most of how it came to be mine.
CK_073MochaBurlBodyAAA.JPG

And this is TGS #1 (written in gold on the headstock with Paul’s Signature) personal top selection, pre wood library. Mrs picked the top and as so excited she sent it too me to see and I said “whatever this becomes, I’ll buy it” so I accidentally bought my own birthday present.
CK_108BlueGrassBodyAAA.JPG

Oh, it's a TGS#1?! Nice!

Those fiddles are so rad. Drool.

We still haven’t talked about the Tasmanian Blackwood guitar, the Pernie Tonare, or the 408 Rosewood body yet! :)

Let’s face it, pretty much any guitar in your collection would be a number one keeper for nearly everyone!

We still haven’t talked about the Tasmanian Blackwood guitar, the Pernie Tonare, or the 408 Rosewood body yet! :)

Let’s face it, pretty much any guitar in your collection would be a number one keeper for nearly everyone!
You’re right. This Signature (precursor to 408) was a pretty special build - the execution of an idea that came to me in a dream.
CK_364EywaTop.JPG

The Pernie Tonare is a rare bird, and an excellent guitar. Unfortunately it has to compete with my Laskin Art Deco for the acoustic spot.
CK_312CollectionTop.JPG

You’re right. This Signature (precursor to 408) was a pretty special build - the execution of an idea that came to me in a dream.
CK_364EywaTop.JPG

The Pernie Tonare is a rare bird, and an excellent guitar. Unfortunately it has to compete with my Laskin Art Deco for the acoustic spot.
CK_312CollectionTop.JPG
Pernie’s are all Jurassic birds now. Rare indeed!

Back