Korina McCarty Heaven! Custom Colors!

DavesGuitarShop

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
We just started getting these custom color NOS Korina McCartys in! There are some seriously awesome ones!

Powder Blue W/ Racing Stripe
127730-1000x695.jpg

White Wash
204135-1000x695.jpg

Trans Blue
204099-1000x695.jpg

Black Metallic Over Red
132549-1000x695.jpg

Scarlet Smokeburst
127276-1000x695.jpg

Trans Walnut
127280-1000x695.jpg

Check them all out here for details:
http://davesguitar.com/?s=korina mccarty&show=products&view_all=true

These guitars are super awesome! They are all really nice weights too! most in the 6.8-7.0 lbs range. This is just the beginning! We have over 20 different colors that will be coming in over the next couple months! Awesome guitars for Amazing value.

These guitars are super awesome! They are all really nice weights too! most in the 6.8-7.0 lbs range. This is just the beginning! We have over 20 different colors that will be coming in over the next couple months! Awesome guitars for Amazing value.

Please tell. I am staring heavily at the ones on the site, but don't want to pull the trigger on something and then wish I had waited for something else that you got in.

The confirmed colors we are getting are:

Frost Blue Metallic, Trans Blue (pictured), White Wash (Pictured), Sea Foam Green, Charcoal (Trans Black), Powder Blue (Pictured), Antique White, Classic Red, Gold Metallic, Tri-Color Burst, Walnut (Pictured), Trans Orange, Platinum Metallic, Scarlet Smokeburst (Pictured), McCarty Tobacco Burst, Grandma Hannon Pink, Lime Green, Jet White, Sapphire Smokeburst, Platinum Metallic Smokeburst and Trans Orange Smokeburst.

They have been surprising us with a couple strange ones like the Metallic Black with Red Binding and the Powder Blue with the Racing Stripe so there might be some strange ones that pop up. These are mixed between Humbuckers and Soapbars. Some are very limited as we will only be getting a couple of each color.

If you are interested in a specific combo or color let us know! We can give you time estimates and reserve you one with a pre-order if one is calling your name!

I read that, too, Mike! I'm definitely picking one of these after I get home ffor my "trip". :biggrin:

Niiice! All you, bro! Keep the white ones for me.

It would be nice to see some angled shots of the body on that Black & Red one.

I guess it's one of the ones expected soon. I'll be watching these arrive. Pretty cool axes.

Back