Korina and \m/s

Yeah... 'cause you gotta know if you need to file a claim and all that... I mean, just for scientific purposes.

Yeah!!! I just did!!! I played a lil' Le' Freak as the first thing just to make sure everything was working and to give it some disco-mojo. :cheers:

My first time on a set of NarrowFields.. They're interesting, way hotter than I imagined, but cool!

I really dig the NF's. Probably cause they're hot. I like the way they clean up around 6 on the volume knob and get a littlemore single coil-esque.

Yeah, the NF's have that "glassy" quality, especially in the neck position... I only played it for a few minutes to make sure everything worked, which is good 'cause I don't need to be fallin' in love with another mans girl.

Yeah I do! But I gotta wait a few more days before "cleaning" it. I keep getting put on antibiotics which has seriously been cramping my drinking style :bawling: Unfortunately my dentist knows what I mean when I say I'm just drinking guitar polish. :flute:

That's a bummer. What went south?

Good to hear that at least there's good news!

Nothing went South, it went North :)

Sergio was looking after the guitar for me and I hadn't yet brought it over to Aus, a guitar I originally wanted for this project popped up on the local market so I grabbed that as well. The NF3 is already on it's way to another hom(i)e :)

Right on! Good to hear.

Although, I have a spot on the wall that it would have looked good in :bawling:

Back