Korina and \m/s

Probably be pretty badazzzzz. The \m/ bridge pickup slays in my McStandard. I'd imagine the wood combo you're talking would be a bit brighter with more cut than mine but likely equal in badassery.

I've been toying with the idea of throwing a set of \m/s in my Mushok... but I want uncovered for that one.

Ms are very good pickups. If you buy them used don't be alarmed at how the wires come out of the pickup.

The wires don't come out through the hole in the plate. They come out the side. I accused the seller I bought mine from of modding the pickups. I really pissed him off.

I have two sets and they are both this way. No idea why.

Thanks guys, will see if I can pick up this guitar for a good price and get modding :rock:

I already have "a set" of uncovered \m/s waiting for a home :p

White?? I thought you may have snaffled that Burst NF3 local on Fleabay!! Or was there a Chris Henderson model (old) around? Very nice, Justin!!

Yeah Steve I was bidding on that one but I went for a different one in the US. My DC3/624 is the same colour as that local one so decided against it, plus I really wanted a white one. This one has a flamey board and Phase IIIs too :)

Black squabbins look boss on white guitars. Black rings & switch tip FTW.

No rings on this one, pickguard :)
You just ruined my day! Lol EDIT: I just realize I totally missed the NF3 part. Whenever I hear Korina, I automatically think McCarty model. Excuse me for being a dumba$$.

Last edited:
You missed the maple neck part too? :p

I could prob ruin your day a bit more, I picked up a 2nd uncovered bass \m/ for this project too. I know you still want/need one...

You missed the maple neck part too? :p

I could prob ruin your day a bit more, I picked up a 2nd uncovered bass \m/ for this project too. I know you still want/need one...
Yeah, I saw more on eBay last week, just need to put my $ elsewhere right now:(

Back