Korean SE 245 - Yay or Nay

SamIV

Don’t necessarily need a new guitar at the moment. Like the sound of a thick single cut guitar. Sold my SE Tremonti Custom because I found the neck too slim after getting a few S2’s with the pattern regular neck and liking that profile so much. I don’t have a solid body single cut at the moment and doubt I will be buying a core single cut. I do have an S2 Semi-hollow single cut.

It is a stock Korean model with the Big Azz SE logo. I could fix that as well. Will let me have it for $350 in great shape with gig bag. Enablers say yay or nay.

Last edited:
Picked it up this evening. It’s in great shape for a 10 year old guitar. 2012 model. Looks much bette than my S2’s. Does not play as well though, but plays quite well. Lower action than my S2’s. Have not plugged it in yet except for my Roland micro cube in my truck to try it out during the exchange.

And I know, the thread is useless without pics. Would be nice if it was easy to post pics. What are y’all using for a host site that is easy for an old man like myself?

Back