Korean Line Worth the Money?

Discussion in 'Electric Instruments' started by slinky005, Sep 29, 2012.

1. USGOLD

USGOLD New Member

I'm biased, but I'd put my SE EG HSS against any MIM strat out there for play-ability and tone.

2. Bach5G

Bach5G New Member

I played an MIM Strat for years, went through a cheap guitar phase, and, after coming into a bit of money, bought a Sadowsky archtop and an ES 335. But I wanted a basic LP-style guitar. I jumped on a Black Friday special and bought a SE 245 on the strength of the reviews and the basic specs. I couldn't be happier. Solid, well-built guitar that plays and sounds great. No issues at all and much better quality than similarly priced Epis.

3. ibis

ibis New Member

Having bought my Bernie from the local shop, I would now say that PRS SE is one brand I would be happy to buy sight unseen, its that good in terms of timber, fit, action etc.

I've upgraded the electrics, but I do that in all my guitars that I gig (Gibsons, US PRS included). For the money? Its the best £580 worth of value I've ever had from a new guitar.