Know Your Gear: CE24

Ovibos

Naughty Wood Librarian
I know some here aren't fans of his, but this is a decent overview of the CE24.

He really likes it, came around on the bridge.

Just watched it, I thought it was pretty good.
I see he is a fan of the gigbag over the hardshell case, and others from reading the YouTube comments like a gigbag over a case too.
One comment cracked me up though, a guy said he does not like PRS guitars on account of the pointy headstock.
I find the headstock on PRS guitars to be the best looking headstocks out there, and it makes the guitar look SEXY :D

The 2 core guitars I have are in gig bags all the time. I bought them to play them, the gig bags are much easier to deal with. Funny thing, at PRS Experience , both David Grissom and Boscoe France showed up with their core guitars in gig bags. I know Mike Ault usually carries his guitars in gig bags. Paul is notorious for putting his guitars in gig bags. By the way, go hear Boscoe live if he`s within 100 miles of you. You`ll thank me later.

I love this guy! Thanks for posting, my local shops have a fair number of the CE's, bit expensive in Oz as our dollar has declined against the USD. 2nd hand Core's are cheaper than or on par with new S2's. I scored a 93 CE24 for the cost a new SE. Weird! Love the new CE24 in Trampas Green!! I use a Mono double bag as I like to have 2 guitars. All my basses, Sadowsky and Nordstrand are carted in gig bags.

One comment cracked me up though, a guy said he does not like PRS guitars on account of the pointy headstock.
I find the headstock on PRS guitars to be the best looking headstocks out there, and it makes the guitar look SEXY :D

As a reviewer, this guy leaves me flat. I just don't mesh with his attitude/delivery.

As for the headstock, it's clear he hasn't 'seen' it yet.

http://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/once-you-see-it.17263/

I have my Core CU24 in the gig bag from my SE. When you're tight on space, the bag offers you some versatility in packing spots. I am here in the hospital with my new baby and I was looking at new gig bags last night! Plus the case weighs a ton.

I also prefer the Santana headstock!!!

Back