Know what’s even better than owning a PRS?

So candid it somewhat reminds me of those spam messages that randomize a variety of sentences on varying topics unrelated to the subject. Sure, it’s english, but it’s only designed to fill the page and draw your attention away from its primary objective.

I think I'll just keep to myself for a bit. It's all fun but when folks have had enough (to think about), it's time to let to 'em be. Not a good idea turning a symbolic firehose on 'em with too many words.

Just keep being you, those naughty boys have a cheeky sense of humour!

cheeky-meme-2.jpg

76493123.jpg

Answer: Getting to know a bunch of great people who share the same passion. Some of my very best friends have been made because we met through our love of guitars and music.

Just yesterday, I sent a PM (and a subsequent phone call) to a friend on this forum because I needed help with a topic (non-music related) on which he is an expert and a professional. Not only was he open to my questioning, but he followed up with additional information to help me. Thanks again for your help! ;)

I’m grateful for many of the folks I’ve met here. Thanks for being a great group of guys.

Pay it forward.
Yup several of my favorite people are a direct result of me getting into PRS guitars.

I think I'll just keep to myself for a bit. It's all fun but when folks have had enough (to think about), it's time to let to 'em be. Not a good idea turning a symbolic firehose on 'em with too many words.

Well, I follow it, but don’t like to admit it.

I like to cut my responses down to meta-haiku-shorthand, with no lexicon.

Just keep being you, those naughty boys have a cheeky sense of humour!

Thx, but sometimes it isn't that easy for me to give you folks a "break." I think IRL we'd all like that, but my feeling is, frankly, I don't like "blowing smoke" at people. Let other media sources do that for you.

Well, I follow it, but don’t like to admit it.

I like to cut my responses down to meta-haiku-shorthand, with no lexicon.

It's slightly more PC. And for the report writing-style impaired (myself included), brevity is the soul of wit.

Yup several of my favorite people are a direct result of me getting into PRS guitars.

My experience was from visits to a local guitar store that stocked PRSi. Learned a lot about all facets of PRS guitars, and got to know the sales rep well. Over the course of several years, I must have owned upwards of 14 to 16 PRSi at various times in my life. Nowadays, one.

That’s a good thing, if only to be spared the embarrassment of being a man of a “certain age” in short pants.

It’s never a good look.

You serious, Clark?

At this stage, it's getting tough to embarrass me. Just ask my daughters. They may develop a serious eye problem due to constant rolling.

And besides all that, short pants and a black leather sport coat? What's not to like? It's my Gene Simmon's summer outfit.

Last edited:
So candid it somewhat reminds me of those spam messages that randomize a variety of sentences on varying topics unrelated to the subject. Sure, it’s english, but it’s only designed to fill the page and draw your attention away from its primary objective.

Is that one of them?

:p:D

I “reported” you.

Last edited:
I'm renting a drone to fly over the next PRS Experience and take photos so I can see if some of you guys are real or not. I thought about renting a helicopter and flying ScottR over the event to take pics, but he's too easily sidetracked by red guitars and readheaded women.

I'm renting a drone to fly over the next PRS Experience and take photos so I can see if some of you guys are real or not. I thought about renting a helicopter and flying ScottR over the event to take pics, but he's too easily sidetracked by red guitars and readheaded women.

Please don't tell me if you're heading to the refreshments tent...*poit*

You serious, Clark?

At this stage, it's getting tough to embarrass me. Just ask my daughters. They may develop a serious eye problem due to constant rolling.

And besides all that, short pants and a black leather sport coat? What's not to like? It's my Gene Simmon's summer outfit.

C'mon, you know the real reason Les has an aversion to shorts; they don't go with his black cowboy boots (very stylish, btw).

Back