Know what’s even better than owning a PRS?

Yeah right... you'll be sorry when I'm gone, cuz... erm... um...
I dunno...

My next door neighbor just arrived home (heard his car door). Time to adjust the iTunes so he can unwind and rest up this evening. Will do the same soon, but need to finish with the dishes in the sink.

Will have a glass of milk (heh) before bed.

Be sure to tell Gram I've been thinking about her recently, but tell her to let you drive, please.

My next door neighbor just arrived home (heard his car door). Time to adjust the iTunes so he can unwind and rest up this evening. Will do the same soon, but need to finish with the dishes in the sink.

Will have a glass of milk (heh) before bed.

Be sure to tell Gram I've been thinking about her recently, but tell her to let you drive, please.
Your Grandmother deserves direct connection. See to it squirt.

I thought for sure the punchline to the tile was going to be, “owning a metric a$$-load of PRS!”. Considering the OP, that would have to be adjusted to “three metric a$$-loads”.

Conversely, the friend stuff is some real sh@t!

I’m a figment of my own imagination.

And that's the conundrum. The question is what is real if we're imagining all this? The only thing that can be real is US. The "end of the line" in the train of Human thought is the realization that everything is US and that WE are all there has ever been. This pile of **** we call life IS the illusion and it's meant to test our hearts, not our brains. The brain divides, the heart concurs.

On the surface it looks like 7 billion headless chickens pecking and clawing for whatever scraps remain. Behind that is US, the most beautiful thing never seen. We're you, the "nation" within your imagination. We are NOT the ones who put you thru hell, we ARE the ones who went thru hell WITH you. This forges a bond in the fires of the heart, a bond that can never be broken, the creation of Love itself.

Hypnotize someone and suggest they're a dog. They'll pretend to be a dog and while they are any attempt to convince them otherwise will fall on deaf ears. They only realize they're not when the trance is ended or wears off naturally when the subconscious becomes bored with it. Weaponized hypnosis is when you keep reinforcing the belief in an attempt to prevent them from remembering who they really are.

Your mom had a litter of puppies one of which was you. You were given a name which everyone will call you by over and over, a name which you will have to write or sign over and over. You will come to believe that's your real identity, referring to it whenever anyone asks "who are you?" When asked "what" we are we generally refer to our programmed function in society.

Should someone come along and even suggest that you're neither, it elicits anything from a blank stare to a raging wall of denial. People will actually try to hurt you in defense of beliefs they don't really even believe in. That in a nutshell is the problem. The truth cannot just be told, it has to be slipped under the radar just like our current beliefs were. Otherwise we'd fight it tooth and nail and murder the messenger :)

Last edited:
Best forum I'm on Period. Iv'e corresponded with a few members these last 3 yrs or so.
A very helpful bunch of peeps. Unfortunately I'm the other side of the pond but will make a concerted effort to make the next experience event and hopefully meet some of you guys and share a beer or 2 or 3 or 4 or!!! well you get the picture :D. now to sort out accommodation.
Cheers you crazy bunch.!!!

Do you get to choose who’s leg, and does that matter? I’m confused. :confused:

MC this evening: "Thank you for that warm welcome. I know you're happy to be here today, and possibly or eventually, during the course of the evening some of you will be selected as winners of our awards. Tonight's musical performing session guitarists will be Tim Pierce, with Frank Gambale. So sit back, buckle your seatbelts, and enjoy the ride."

Last edited:
Your Grandmother deserves direct connection. See to it squirt.

Gram's been resting peacefully belly up since 2010. Feisty old gal, a Red Sox fan, didn't talk much, basic answers were, "Yup," "Nope," and "I don't care." We lovingly dubbed her "Maternal Supervisor."

And that's the conundrum. The question is what is real if we're imagining all this? The only thing that can be real is US. The "end of the line" in the train of Human thought is the realization that everything is US and that WE are all there has ever been. This pile of **** we call life IS the illusion and it's meant to test our hearts, not our brains. The brain divides, the heart concurs.

On the surface it looks like 7 billion headless chickens pecking and clawing for whatever scraps remain. Behind that is US, the most beautiful thing never seen. We're you, the "nation" within your imagination. We are NOT the ones who put you thru hell, we ARE the ones who went thru hell WITH you. This forges a bond in the fires of the heart, a bond that can never be broken, the creation of Love itself.

Hypnotize someone and suggest they're a dog. They'll pretend to be a dog and while they are any attempt to convince them otherwise will fall on deaf ears. They only realize they're not when the trance is ended or wears off naturally when the subconscious becomes bored with it. Weaponized hypnosis is when you keep reinforcing the belief in an attempt to prevent them from remembering who they really are.

Your mom had a litter of puppies one of which was you. You were given a name which everyone will call you by over and over, a name which you will have to write or sign over and over. You will come to believe that's your real identity, referring to it whenever anyone asks "who are you?" When asked "what" we are we generally refer to our programmed function in society.

Should someone come along and even suggest that you're neither, it elicits anything from a blank stare to a raging wall of denial. People will actually try to hurt you in defense of beliefs they don't really even believe in. That in a nutshell is the problem. The truth cannot just be told, it has to be slipped under the radar just like our current beliefs were. Otherwise we'd fight it tooth and nail and murder the messenger :)

I think we're old, but not that old. And we likely have not evolved sufficiently for all of us to be domesticated folks, yet. Me, I read the newspaper, and don't poop on it. I do use old newspaper for lighting outdoor grills, so there's that.

Regards truth, you make the truth your own, based on what is within your viewpoint. Yet trying to describe your viewpoint to others is like peeling an onion. Sometimes you get misty-eyed about it, sometimes others do when they hear what you say or write.

The problem is that accepting another's viewpoint can sometimes be hard to take, because you just don't agree with theirs. Many folks aren't open to agreement, and that perhaps is their choice. It does not mean they're tired of hearing the same old lines, it just means they're somewhat fixed in their ways and not necessarily accepting of new ideas, concepts, or things.

Our parents, and their parents were that way, and as a younger generation, we exercised our own wings and flew the coop sometime ago so we could live our own lives and build our own future.

I really don't think anyone's ever been hypnotized successfully into thinking they're a dog or not. I do know that older people are sometimes referred to as "old dogs" and "tough old birds" that describe their personalities, and that the less experienced are sometimes referred to from older people as "young pups."

I personally like the way people with open minds think, because it allows people to exchange ideas and their viewpoints amicably without prejudice. And that it may not be possible to teach an "old dog new tricks," but the "young pup" can watch and learn from the old dog how to not bite, poop on the carpet, shed on the sofa, and bark at every person he doesn't know.

Either old dog or young pup will enjoy a treat from his master's table, and this evening I was planning on frankfurters with the fixings. If I owned a dog, I'd give him something from my table. Though I don't own a dog and never have. (Sorry, no chili dogs this evening, gives me GAS...)

Lastly, I'm not inclined to agree with the tooth and nail part, and certainly don't condone murder. If you're listening to Ted Nugent just now, back atcha, and enjoy your evening meal.

Here is my selfie

s-l300.jpg

Aha! I was right!!!

I also tend to personally think that whatever we take in that affects our thought processes, including TV or media recreation or entertainment, can have a profound effect on how we view life. It's kind of like the food we eat...if we eat nutritious healthy food in moderate amounts and exercise, we tend to live longer. Conversely, if what we take in is unhealthy, this might have a negative influence on how we view life, as well as our health. Ever think that all the bad stuff we sometimes see or hear doesn't have a negative effect on us? And why there are so many ads for drugs regards sickness around dinner time? Fact is, if you've worked a good day's work, you're likely tired and in need of a shower, meal and some rest. If you don't get enough rest, you will get sick. Doctors know this and try to treat symptoms before they become a problem, while also considering what treatment plans are best for those who may be sick or injured.

Sometimes doctors suggest that laughter will help ease our pain. If we don't not take things too seriously, we tend to be happier and experience less pain. That is truth. Clinical studies show that in cases of patients who experienced back pain, those who didn't dwell on their pain suffered less and recovered more quickly. (Source unknown. Was an article I read some years ago)

Regards truth again, it is sometimes ingrained into us as children to see what exists around us that helps us identify with others. Some of what we speak about is manufactured, but has a basis in fact. While it may not be entirely accurate, it is again "peeling the onion" back to understand truth. As adults we need to pay attention to ourselves when we speak, and to others when they speak so we can glean an understanding of what is being said, and so we can impart a sense of truth as best possible so others will agree with us more readily. It what we say has practical value (not practical jokes) we're more likely to be taken seriously on more serious matters. If we're just kidding all the time, no one will take us seriously. It does help to speak with a "lighter edge" so we don't bore our audience and sound too long-winded.

In reality, we're trained to not be wild animals, nor disobedient children. Yet, why do some people act this way? Why are they allowed to behave indecently or inappropriately? Bad behavior has its consequences. This is why police and legal shows are common today. Which asks the question: What would happen to TV media if everyone obeyed the laws and rules? Interesting, isn't it? There's be no one to find fault with, wouldn't there? TV and radio talk shows that gossip about others in prominent positions would fold for lack of material.

Yet, what still exists is the things we often take for granted in life. Cool rains, beautiful sunsets, loving family, gathering with friends for food, drinks, music and good times. Modest means of living, comfortable living quarters, enjoying life despite the world conditions we view or read about each day. While life currently may be viewed as one that pursues physical and material interests, there may be others who choose a way of life they know helps them feel comforted and better, knowing that life will improve eventually, though we still need to endure the present and wait for the future to reveal itself to us.

Back