Know what’s even better than owning a PRS?

Careful.....sometimes it can bring you down to be around a bunch of cork sniffing git-fiddle snobs ;):D

Well, I haven’t met any of you guys so it’s still possible that you’re all still fictional internet characters. Except I guess for Elvis and Bodia. Elvis mailed me my flamed maple front for my Archon. Bodia sent me an amp AND I talked to him on the phone. So, those two are at least real people. The rest of you, I’m not so sure about. :)

I’m a figment of my own imagination.

Meh, you guys are awright, I 'spose. Ya make me eat vegetarian tacos, play sweet guitars, drink beer and swirly drinks, gooble mammoth donuts, and spend money on guitars. On second thought, y'all are tryin' to kill me! Keep it up, please!

Here is my selfie

s-l300.jpg

If I was a figment of my imagination, I’d be a lot smarter, far better looking, a better musician, filthy rich, and immortal. Super-powers might be a plus.

I sure as hell wouldnt imagine me!
I’ve been waiting on nanobots for all of these upgrades. Sigh. :rolleyes:

Did you have any problems putting the 16mm film on the movie player last night, Grandpa?
Dear whippersnapper,
I'll have you know young man that I graduated to 8mm a long time ago... I mean a REALLY long time ago.
So I don't want to have to listen to you 8track and cassette kiddies givin' me any lip.
Oh... and get off my lawn!:mad:

dave what happened to the other forum?

Is it gone forever then?

Dear whippersnapper,
I'll have you know young man that I graduated to 8mm a long time ago... I mean a REALLY long time ago.
So I don't want to have to listen to you 8track and cassette kiddies givin' me any lip.
Oh... and get off my lawn!:mad:

I love you, too, Grandpa. You'll always be top-notch in my view.

Meh, you guys are awright, I 'spose. Ya make me eat vegetarian tacos, play sweet guitars, drink beer and swirly drinks, gooble mammoth donuts, and spend money on guitars. On second thought, y'all are tryin' to kill me! Keep it up, please!

Wait... there's beer? Nobody mentioned beer. Where's the beer? ;)

Back