Knobs and Buttons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, tone and talent. A deadly combination.
Is it really appropriate for a Moderator and PRS staff member to make fun of some poor guy? I can see it from some of these members but you participating in it is wrong. The only thing I'd expect from someone in your position would be to shut this thread down. Be better people! Everyone needs to re-read Forum Rule #1!

Last edited:
Is it really appropriate for a Moderator and PRS staff member to make fun of some poor guy? I can see it from some of these members but you participating in it is wrong. The only thing I'd expect from someone in your position would be to shut this thread down. Be better people! Everyone needs to re-read Forum Rule #1!

The guy is totally goofing with those knobs and switches. Most of them don't even do anything, they are just there to be silly. So let's not be so serious.

The guy is totally goofing with those knobs and switches. Most of them don't even do anything, they are just there to be silly. So let's not be so serious.
The initial video is of a guy just playing. Apparently great fun for all the middle schoolers on here. It is a violation of rule 1...or are the rules only there for decoration? You know what, nevermind. Just deactivate my account. I don't like this forum much.

The initial video is of a guy just playing. Apparently great fun for all the middle schoolers on here. It is a violation of rule 1...or are the rules only there for decoration? You know what, nevermind. Just deactivate my account. I don't like this forum much.
You should spend a little more time perusing the forums because you’ll find that you’ve mischaracterized the intent here. This is the danger of satirical and sarcastic dialog...

I liked your post only to draw your attention to the thread. I couldn’t disagree with your assessment more. This is one of the most sincerely kind and supportive forums on the web. Period. And one of the reasons is Shawn.

If I wasn’t a 53-year-old seventh grader I might take offense:p:p:p:p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back