Killer Tones

Birdsofprey

All Birds that Fly.
Is it just me or does Jason Aldean's band have killer guitar tones! I know PRS. The album "9" is recorded very well not to take that away. I'm not a big country fan but I am a fan of great guitar tones on anything. I can think of a few other examples such as Wishbone Ash (Bonafide), John Jorgenson (Emotional Savant) and many more. Anyone have a fav tone/album I'd love to give it a listen. I know its objective but as I've said many times it's not the genre but the recording. As a sidebar I also love drums that are recorded mixed right, snare tones rule and I'm thinking anything with Kenny Aronoff. Cheers.

Is it just me or does Jason Aldean's band have killer guitar tones! I know PRS. The album "9" is recorded very well not to take that away. I'm not a big country fan but I am a fan of great guitar tones on anything. I can think of a few other examples such as Wishbone Ash (Bonafide), John Jorgenson (Emotional Savant) and many more. Anyone have a fav tone/album I'd love to give it a listen. I know its objective but as I've said many times it's not the genre but the recording. As a sidebar I also love drums that are recorded mixed right, snare tones rule and I'm thinking anything with Kenny Aronoff. Cheers.

I’ve always thought so, too. Jason Aldean has a really good band.

Anything Tony Iommi, listening to Sabbath 13 currently and it kicks! Dude was fighting stomach cancer and wrote that. It would've been perfect Sabbath if Bill Ward could've been there. Still pretty awesome though. Whoooooo!

Back