KILLER 594 Artist pack alert!!!

Tag

How I dragged myself out today without buying this guitar, I have no idea.
STUNNING, light weight, one piece top
594 that played and sounded AMAZING.
There were a lot of Gibson and Fender CS guitars there of every kind. Absolute top notch LPs, 335s Strats, Teles.....this thing had more sustain, and better over all tone than every guitar I put it up against, and it is a STUNNER in person. WAY nicer than the pics. WHEW!!!!!!
WHAT A GUITAR!!!!!!

39038__14_bb81cfbd-1de3-4bfb-abbc-b339a5ab3916_1024x1024.jpg

https://www.themusiczoo.com/products/prs-mccarty-594-artist-package-copperhead-one-piece-top

I don't even like to go into a music store and "look" at things I can't really afford. I'd end up going bankrupt if I did because I have an "I see it, I like it, I buy it" problem :'(

I hear you. And this one I did NOT want to put down. IMO, this is one of those that do not come along very often. I am still thinking about it.

I hear you. And this one I did NOT want to put down. IMO, this is one of those that do not come along very often. I am still thinking about it.
I failed to pull the trigger quick enough on an amp that I saw listed at a price that was a half a step away from "too good to be true". Of course by the time I decided to just do it, it was gone :-/ That would have set me back a bit if I did it though, and to be honest, I don't "need" another amp.....*sigh*

FWIW, I snagged a pair of excellent guitars, listed as used but showing little evidence of use, at Music Zoo this fall. I did not really NEED to spend that much, but I do not regret it at all. Still, it is best I resist that one, notwithstanding the high accolades.

Tag, you should know by now that you just need to buy those guitars. Regret is an ugly thing.

I bought an amp. I cant afford both. Believe me, I would of if at all possible. Thinking about trading in an L5 I bought from them a few years back.
Really great music store!! Boatloads of incredible guitars and no pressure! Highly recommended!!

That is sweet! I would be all over it.....if I wasn't paying off the DGT WL I got back in May. I promised my wife "No new guitars for the rest of year" when she allowed me to buy get it. I've kept my word and am still selling extra gear to pay it off.

However, if she saw and heard it, she'd probably pull something out of her Mary Poppins purse to let me bring it home (she's cool and magical like that...). And considering what I paid for the DGT used, this price isn't too bad at all!

I went the extra mile when shopping for my 594, looking at everything I could find for several weeks. They were ALL nice guitars but only one really moved me. Since I brought it home I haven't seen a 594 I'd rather have.

I can look at any 594 pic without so much as a hint of GAS :)

Back