Kid Charlemagne

maplebaby

We've picked five incredible Steely Dan songs and tried to capture the grooves, chord structures, instrumentation & the creative genius in the writing and playing. Please welcome our friends Tom, Jim, Kenny, Dan, Tyler, Kevin, Jessica, Liz and Amanda to the Lab! Thanks for listening - LLB
Check us out at www.lexingtonlabband.com & follow us on twitter @lex_lab_band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExpPuTq3kYg

Man, that's a hard one to pull off. Easily my favorite Steely Dan song.

we greatly appreciate you giving your time to listen!

all the best,
dale

Smokin'! One of my absolute favorite guitar solos. It's cool seeing you guys more or less recreate the original studio versions. I'm usually a little disappointed when I see actual Steely Dan live stuff because it's different and the studio versions are just so perfect.

greatly appreciate you sharing your time to check this out and thanks for the post! I'm with you on SD live - people have their own opinions, but i wish they'd stay true to the studio tracks as well.

hope all is good your way,
dale

Hadn't listened to this in a while. SWEET! Check out Black Friday too and many others on their website. Thanks guys and girls.

thanks so much for giving this another look! SD has been an influence on many of us i know - KC is an all-time fave for me and shows the amazing gifts of Mr Carlton!

best,
dale

Wow! I just found this thread - you guys really went all out and nailed these SD tunes. Awesome job - thanks for the entertainment!!!!

Tom

hello Tom...sincere thanks for giving your time to check out the vid and for the very kind post!

best,
dale

Back