Keith Urban Commercial

AZGiant

WOW man saw a video of him online., He is playing a Silver Sky that does not look like a Silver Sky at all. It has a classic old strat look. Look like they might be coming out with one? All I could find was this dude, that is boring as hell lol

Keiths Silver Sky

It's a "stock" SS with a new pickguard and some relicing. Unknown about the pups.

But yeah, he's been playing out on his current tour.

It looks cool and very different from the very clean PRS I am used to seeing. Will be interesting to see if they produce it or not

Keith's friends with John Mayer, so Mayer may have sent him one and Keith just decided to let his tech loose on it to give it that worn-in country charm... speculation, of course, but I seriously doubt that PRS is going in for relics...

If you're Keith Urban, people will do whatever you want as long as you play their guitar brand....

Well there was this one guy, recently deceased, who had Keith as a "client" alongside a bunch of other Nashville guitar players he seemingly just thrust a guitar in their hands and took a picture.

This guy rode all the PR he could with Keith to justify "relics" that looked not good and we're priced at several thousand until Fender filed for infringement.

Interesting character. Used to go on forums under a fake name and rep his own brand a bunch too.

If you're Keith Urban, people will do whatever you want as long as you play their guitar brand, including, but not limited to, blowing you. As will companies that do relic' ing.

Not that I want to talk dirty, or anything.
I don’t think I could blow Keith, Brad Paisley on the other hand could get it.

I mean…. Yeah, maybe I could blow Keith, but I wouldn’t be into it.

Well there was this one guy, recently deceased, who had Keith as a "client" alongside a bunch of other Nashville guitar players he seemingly just thrust a guitar in their hands and took a picture.

This guy rode all the PR he could with Keith to justify "relics" that looked not good and we're priced at several thousand until Fender filed for infringement.

Interesting character. Used to go on forums under a fake name and rep his own brand a bunch too.
I should clarify that I didn't mean Keith Urban would have any interest in that. I meant to say something to the effect of a star like Keith Urban, not that individual in particular,

I should clarify that I didn't mean Keith Urban would have any interest in that. I meant to say something to the effect of a star like Keith Urban, not that individual in particular,

Yes, I understand that. But there were a few artists who didn't like the "builder" enough to go out of their way and clarify they never owned or will one this guy built.

At any rate it's good to see Keith with a PRS. Nashville went through a weird phase when you'd see them everywhere in the bro-country scene.

Back