Keep it humidified please!

wardog

What the gravy and cheese!!!!
So, I have had a good year transitioning over the rest of my guitars to PRSi. I now have a wonderful addition to the family. An SC HBII in faded whale blue--pics will come soon. For the members with hollowbody guitars, how do you humidify them? Is there a need to humidify?

Thanks in advance for the feedback, answers, assistance in this important matter.

In the winter I keep my electrics in their cases, in a room that I humidify with an Air-O-Swiss humidifier. I keep my acoustic in there, too.

I don't need to adjust them as often, and I don't get the usual winter dry guitar problems. I've been doing it this way since 2000, and it seems to work very well here in Michigan's dry winter environment.

I humidify from late October until May.

warren, glad to see your sickness continues. :cheers:

Down to albert lee musician--never selling, epi 62 reissue crestwood, a 60 anni strat, Ibanez bass-trying something new, and tc electronic bass amp. every other guitar his gone to make room lol. These guys are safe for now:evil:
PRSi is upto 8 core and 2 se. only thing I think I would want to have is a S2 singlecut. Unless something else hits me.

I need to do a family pic one day
Core-line
ME Quatro
Studio
P22
SC HBII
Cu 22
Cu 24
MC58
DGT

SE-lin
singlecut
ZM semi

Down to albert lee musician--never selling, epi 62 reissue crestwood, a 60 anni strat, Ibanez bass-trying something new, and tc electronic bass amp. every other guitar his gone to make room lol. These guys are safe for now:evil:
PRSi is upto 8 core and 2 se. only thing I think I would want to have is a S2 singlecut. Unless something else hits me.

I need to do a family pic one day
Core-line
ME Quatro
Studio
P22
SC HBII
Cu 22
Cu 24
MC58
DGT

SE-lin
singlecut
ZM semi

dude, i think a 513 needs to "hit" you. just sayin...

Back