JustStephen specs his first PRS Private Stock

...I just hope he's not hooked or at least gets through college to support his own habit.
You're doing a great job so far, JustDad (and Mom!), so I wouldn't worry about that. :wink: Both of the JustKids were tremendously well mannered and behaved. I really appreciate that sort of thing. But I'm not sure that Private Stock PRSi are considered a "viable college expense" covered by financial aid. If you find out otherwise, please let me know. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Thanks Markie and Boogie. You guys are too kind. I give all the credit to my/her parents. They taught us, and we're just passing it along.

You're doing a great job so far, JustDad (and Mom!), so I wouldn't worry about that. :wink: Both of the JustKids were tremendously well mannered and behaved. I really appreciate that sort of thing. But I'm not sure that Private Stock PRSi are considered a "viable college expense" covered by financial aid. If you find out otherwise, please let me know. :biggrin:

The Just Crew were a pleasure. Rob hauled us around all weekend without question.

+1 on JustStephen's awesome upbringing - great kid you got on your hands!

Disclaimer: My opinion is totally not influenced by his Iron Maiden shirt.

+1 on JustStephen's awesome upbringing - great kid you got on your hands!

Disclaimer: My opinion is totally not influenced by his Iron Maiden shirt.

His Maiden shirt was ripping! I talked to him and he said he was into math and science. Little dude is going to be a winner.

His Maiden shirt was ripping! I talked to him and he said he was into math and science. Little dude is going to be a winner.

That's PRS catcment right there!!!

Back