JustStephen specs his first PRS Private Stock

geese_com

GJ is The Way
Last edited:
Man what a cool experience!!

What did he pick!!

Must be an awesome experience for the little guy!

It was my first time in the Vault also. It was absolutely amazing! I just might need to take another trip out there to spec one for myself. :biggrin:

Man what a cool experience!!

What did he pick!!

Sorry Tim, but I don't want to steal anymore thunder away from this build, so I won't divulge any more details of the build. I was asked to post the above pics. All I have to say is that JustStephen has a great eye for PS woods!

Thanks for the pics Gian. And the most heartfelt gratitude to Markie for giving my son an experience so special. Everyone from Paul and his employees to the dealers and even the guests in attendance make PRS feel like a family.

We can't wait to see the pics on how this turns out. He was in stunned shock and silence for 20 minutes when he came back.

All of you guys are flippin' AWESOME! :congrats:

Rob and his family were ear-to-ear smiles all day. They made an already happy place even more so. Just great people. :cool: Congrats Steven!

I saw a certain Miss Just carrying around a guitar case too., so we expect a NGD announcement. *nudge-nudge wink-wink* :biggrin:

And to quote the man himself, "Markie's fuggin' rocks!!"

You should've seen his face when they finished and Markie looked at him and said "ok, now pay the man"...

Geez 11 years old and getting a ps.....soooo jealous.

Can't wait to see the end result

Geez 11 years old and getting a ps.....soooo jealous.

Can't wait to see the end result

Pretty much like going on your fist date and it turning out to be Scarlet Johanssen!!!!

+1

He was just beaming!

Actually, they both were.

And, uh Timmy.........I think you're missing an "r". Freud? :laugh::wink:

All of you guys are just awesome!
He came back soooo worried about his choices. Really concerned he might have messed up such a nice project. I just hope he's not hooked or at least gets through college to support his own habit.

Back