Justmund Came Around.....

Dude, you are always welcome!! Just got to convince Dawn!!! That might be more difficult after the little visitor we had this week!!!! Eeeek!!!!

Yup, Dawn pointed that out to me on her Facebook. Sarah talking about Scorpions & Rednecks. Even had a picture of the Scorpion. Well, I corrected Dawn & told her you didn't have Rednecks. Just a bunch of Bogans!

Part 2 today - the amp edition. Mrs Walls took Master Walls out for a while and TLW and I made some loud noises. Two Rock, Fargen, Mesa, EVH... got a chance to plug in and rock out (guitars and amps don't sound right quiet right?), and they didn't dissapoint.

Pick of the day - Burl-esque. A GREAT sounding guitar, hard to put it into words but just so full sounding, not in any particular frequency range but just everywhere. Possibly down to the combo of woods, that massive slab o' Maple burl and the Ziracote neck, and to a lesser extent the 24.5" scale with DGT electronics, but whatever it is, it works! Timmy did a great job speccing that one out, and of course it looks freaking out of this world!

No. 2 - Well I'm not going to talk about that much because well, it was a Strat... All I'll say is the neck pickup was crack cocaine!

No. 3 - The PS Modern Eagle (the blue one, sorry Serg!). This was a surprise because of some of the negative feedback I've heard re. RP pickups. As Tim said, they don't sound good at low volumes but once you turn them up (at least with this guitar) they really shine. Oh and the sustain! O.M.G.

Amps? I really dug the EVH and Fargen, very different amps but both great at what they do. I reckon TLW will really like my HXDA, next time I'll have to road trip up and bring The 624 and the HXDA for some PTC/CAD love.

What else?

TLW helped me out deciding specs for my one day PS build, as well as insight into choosing woods. Priceless advice!

There was a call from the US, which was awesome...

Oh then we BBQed some lamb, like the good Australians we are!

All in all, a great day. Thanks again TLW!

Always a great fun when Men at work( playing guitar ) there in down under

Let there be rock :rock:

There was a call from the US, which was awesome...
We had two interesting calls last night...one down under, the other "in the night". :D There was definitely thunder down under. :rock: good to see you guys!

Woooo!!! Was a good time.... first chance I have had to really get some Amp time since the little fella was born!!!

Back