Just want to say thanks :)

krb813

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that visits this great forum. In all my years, this forum and everyone on it has been great about sharing info. Tons of 1st class people on here. With all of the guidance. I have been fortunate to purchase 4 cores, 2 S2's and 2 PRS acoustics and I have never been happier. I have other brands of guitars as well and PRS beats them all in my opinion. Again, thanks to you all and have a safe and happy holiday season.

I just thought to add that many people receive nice things in life, but sometimes they forget to express their thanks to those that provide.

Just need to say, "You're welcome. What we often provide was given to us at no personal expense, so to you, we give freely."

If I can figure out how to upload pics from Imgur I definitely would. :)

If you've already got images uploaded to Imgur, simply left-click on the thumbnail image which will open a new screen. Select BB Code and left click "Copy Link."

Then, return to this forum in a separate tab window and paste (Ctrl-V [Windows] or Command-V [Mac])

Last edited:
If I can figure out how to upload pics from Imgur I definitely would. :)
When you’re in imgur get the picture you want to attach there is a white thing that comes up with an arrow click on that then “copy link” go to the photo part of the menu on the forum click on that then paste the link in the window and then hit insert. That’s how I do it from my phone

Back