Just want to let you know..

hpr

I effin' love my guitar. Sorry about the language, but there's no other way to convey this feeling.

I've owned my PRS CU24 for two weeks and I'm still giddy. Sure, there are a few dead spots but I don't really care beyond the fact that I'm a bit of a perfectionist. It's so much better to play than my previous #1 (ESP Horizon NT-II) it's ridiculous. I STILL haven't had the pleasure of playing it from my normal gear (my stuff is at our training garage) even from a Blackstar HT-5 it sounds so sweet it's not even funny.

Usually at this point I'm having a serious buyer's remorse no matter how good my purchase is. Not here. Nope. I'm loving every minute of playing.

The only thing I'm worried about is if I'm worthy of a such a spectacular instrument, pearls before a swine and all that. To remedy this I've been playing a "bit".. clocked about 60 hours in 15 days.. and that includes a four day trip.

In case you missed it from the introduction thread, here's a pic:

vRsv6oB.jpg

Last edited:
Yes please edit your post.

I bought my cu24 back in late summer and still no remorse for it and still get giddy when I play it.
Yours sure is sweet, love the grain .

I bought my Cu24 in 2006 and I still feel like you do!

I'm guessing swearing is a no-no here. Changed a word, hopefully it's enough :)

Very nice guitar.
It is not that we do not like swearing, but youngsters also surf here, so we try to keep this a classy place to visit.
You are never too young or old to read about guitars here.

Very nice guitar.
It is not that we do not like swearing, but youngsters also surf here, so we try to keep this a classy place to visit.
You are never too young or old to read about guitars here.

Duly noted. I'm such a foulmouthed person IRL at this point it's hard to find words in a 2nd language to convey the feelings that prompted this thread without resorting to cursing :)

Congratulations - great to hear!

Oh, some inspiration for future reference:
- Hotdang
- Doggone
- Hit-Diddley-Darn

:biggrin:

I bought my Cu24 in 2006 and I still feel like you do!
Same with my CU22 purchased the same year. Earlier this year I didn't play it for a month. The strings were dead and I never found the time to restring it, and I was playing my SE Santana instead for that month. Once I finally restrung the black Custom it was like New Guitar Day all over again. Love that guitar.

Same with my CU22 purchased the same year. Earlier this year I didn't play it for a month. The strings were dead and I never found the time to restring it, and I was playing my SE Santana instead for that month. Once I finally restrung the black Custom it was like New Guitar Day all over again. Love that guitar.

I thought I was the only one that scheduled string changes! I hate that feeling friday night when you realize you have a bunch of guitars with old strings and a gig the next day.

And that is one nice looking guitar!

Back