Just something goofy!

Charcoal24

I alway try to do something to personalize my guitar. (A little change to the cosmetics to make it my own).

So other than a truss rock cover, (I am still looking for something cool) what can I do to my CE24

The is Guitars Charcoal black

AM-JKLVZsledsjrDdoE-Q7NVu8AGdmIhw1_iCT1BN9VnO5jSu6jStntdUNEFI1bzpbr6HnojDtWMfxrSAwvtEI32zUDZNX_2PJuY4ZVIocBxSk4xNYV57tFaBSMmPg5ZeVD2On8V9IMcc-fYpRXS1ucqiHpzGQ=w892-h1300-no

AF1QipMV7KoWtpFyiZVr74TlLGrmSwLSuLV5q0C2kTun

Put on PRS Ebony tuning buttons …not sure as I like them now? Lol
I guess I will let it ride a few day! Lol

AF1QipMAsuxAvQ-JVYRCg6281zVT1p-bAn7QQvWCVv_a

Last edited:
I alway try to do something to personalize my guitar. (A little change to the cosmetics to make it my own).

So other than a truss rock cover, (I am still looking for something cool) what can I do to my CE24

The is Guitars Charcoal black

AM-JKLVZsledsjrDdoE-Q7NVu8AGdmIhw1_iCT1BN9VnO5jSu6jStntdUNEFI1bzpbr6HnojDtWMfxrSAwvtEI32zUDZNX_2PJuY4ZVIocBxSk4xNYV57tFaBSMmPg5ZeVD2On8V9IMcc-fYpRXS1ucqiHpzGQ=w892-h1300-no

AF1QipMV7KoWtpFyiZVr74TlLGrmSwLSuLV5q0C2kTun

Put on PRS Ebony tuning buttons …not sure as I like them now? Lol
I guess I will let it ride a few day! Lol

AF1QipMAsuxAvQ-JVYRCg6281zVT1p-bAn7QQvWCVv_a
Blacked out hardware (including black tuners to match the ebony buttons), back plates to match top, wood or other custom tone/volume knobs! And of course, a strap to match that git fiddle!!

This may not be the best thread to ask this but does anyone know where I can get just an identical stock replacement truss rod cover for a custom 24 SE? The problem in my search is that the cover itself has the word “custom” on it, so naturally search results all yield nothing but custom designed covers.

Back