Just purchased a new SE T40E TS

Discussion in 'Acoustic Guitars' started by NCBandit, May 23, 2019.

1. NCBandit

NCBandit New Member

Hi All,
    It's been awhile since I have poked my head in here but I thought I would share my recent impulse purchase. I have had an electric SE Standard and acoustic SE Angeles A10E for a couple of years now and love them both.

Well, out of boredom I pulled up the PRS website to see what SE acoustics they have in the line now. After listening to the video demos the SE T40E TS really sparked my interest. Of course I had to check EBAY for availability with no intention of actually making a purchase. With the great deal staring me in the face it was amazing that I couldn't keep myself from clicking BUY IT NOW.:D

I can't think of another line of acoustic guitars in this price point where I would buy online without playing one first, but since my A10E is so awesome I have confidence this will be a winner too.

I must say however that I was a little put off at first seeing they are made in China now instead of Korea, but from everything I have read it appears the quality is still top notch. Can't complain about the ebony bridge and fret board now either. :D Should be here next week, can't wait.

2. toothace

toothace We've got, you know, armadillos in our trousers.

Congrats! Pics or you bought a ukulele!

Otter likes this.
  3. NCBandit

NCBandit New Member

#3 NCBandit, May 23, 2019
    Last edited: May 23, 2019
    bodia and toothace like this.
  4. bodia

bodia Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved

NCBandit likes this.
  5. NCBandit

NCBandit New Member

Update: 2:35PM 5/24/19, it is out for delivery on the UPS Truck which usually comes between now and 3:00PM. My face is pressed up against the window, eyes wide, waiting impatiently like a child at Christmas, hoping it comes before the wife gets home so I can delay the " I was weak and couldn't help my self explanation:. :D

6. NCBandit

NCBandit New Member

[​IMG]

Here is a pic of the new addition next to the A10E. My wife asked me why I needed another guitar. :D If I have to explain it you wont understand.

[​IMG]

#6 NCBandit, May 25, 2019
    Last edited: May 25, 2019
    LSchefman and bodia like this.
  7. LSchefman

LSchefman Hears Tones

Pics aren’t showing up, but congrats!