Just played a 1994 Cu24

I have become convinced that I want something with 24-08 switching and a pattern thin or better wide/thin profile rosewood neck. Probably with 59/09s. Such a thing probably only exists as a private stock and it makes me quite sad.

There’s something similar on Reverb, wrong neck profile.

PRS USA Private Stock Custom 24-08 - Frostbite Fade
https://reverb.com/item/10669644-pr...bite-fade?utm_source=ios-app&utm_medium=share

It was possible to get Rosewood necks on Artist Package models through 2018. That option has been removed and, as of now, Rosewood necks are only available as part of a PS order. Things change, so check back "tomorrow", but that's what I'm being told today.

If you want a 24-08 with a Rosewood neck be prepared for a LONG search. They're RARE. I've had one on order for going ton two years (Artist Package, Copperhead Burst, Pattern Thin Neck solid Rosewood neck). On the plus side, I should get it in OCtober. I've actually seen photos of the neck and the body!!

It was possible to get Rosewood necks on Artist Package models through 2018. That option has been removed and, as of now, Rosewood necks are only available as part of a PS order. Things change, so check back "tomorrow", but that's what I'm being told today.

If you want a 24-08 with a Rosewood neck be prepared for a LONG search. They're RARE. I've had one on order for going ton two years (Artist Package, Copperhead Burst, Pattern Thin Neck solid Rosewood neck). On the plus side, I should get it in OCtober. I've actually seen photos of the neck and the body!!

Yeah that’s kind of what I thought. I’d easily settle for a CU24 if I can find one. That one at GC was a hell of a deal.

Back