Just ordered The PRS Guitar Book: A Complete History of PRS Guitars

Macmutt

Hey guys I wanted to know everything there is to know about Paul Reed Smith, his company and how it all started and how it evolved up until today.

Not to mention the process and methods of old and new builds of PRS guitars, I can't wait to learn all there is to know about my new favorite guitar manufacturer, and the man himself.

Anyone else have this book too?

I had one of the early editions, and enjoyed it so much that I gave it to a guy in a band I was producing a record for, who also played PRS but didn't know the history.

Terrific player. I always wondered if he read the book.

yep I've owned it for prob 7 years

fun to leave through for sure!

Great book - both the pics and the story. I also have The Art of PRS Book which as you can imagine, has some great pictures.
Enjoy.

I recently dug out my "Updated Edition" from 2002. It's an interesting read and of course the big pictures are awesome. I'd love to get the latest edition one of these days.

Awesome book! I have one of the old hard cover ones that I pulled a centerfold out of, like a dope. I also have the last edition, too. So much good info, but I read it for the pictures ; )

I have the original Hardcover book and one or two of the paperback updates...

I'm listed in the Private Stock Section!

Hey Jamie,

Haven't looked at mine in a long while....it's 4557 of 6000 printed in 1999. And signed by the man himself! Have they introduced anything new since then? :p

Jim

I have the original Hardcover book and one or two of the paperback updates...

I'm listed in the Private Stock Section!

I have a hardcover and the 2nd most recent paperback. I remember reading through that hardcover version VERY carefully, not wanting to mess it up...bend a page or anything. It's a great read, I should go back and read the paperback one of these days.

Hey Jamie,

Haven't looked at mine in a long while....it's 4557 of 6000 printed in 1999. And signed by the man himself! Have they introduced anything new since then? :p

Jim

Jim, was it you and me that went to the old Garrett Park (by the Mall) to the PRS book signing, or was it me and Carl W.? Pretty sure it was you.

Back