Just messing around (pic)

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
Not sure where to put this so I posted it here in "General".

172280081_10165111046740331_3019972973088292199_n.jpg

I was gonna say. "you keep your hog in the house"

TRUE STORY. - I know a guy with 24 bikes and he keeps one of them in his bedroom. (his upstairs bedroom).

I've always wanted to ask his wife about it but we don't share the same sense of humor
I have know several people who kept theirs in the Kitchen (in case of leaks it is easier to clean it up off of tiles than it is wood or carpet).

Not a rider myself, but I've seen quite a few Black/Blue stripe patterns on bikes lately...inevitably, I tell the owners about Bud Davis and the old PRS Metal guitars.
Great Pic...Love that color. Does Harley have crazy color names like guitar builders..."Burnt Umber" "Floridian Chartreuse" , etc...???? ;):D

I was gonna say. "you keep your hog in the house"

TRUE STORY. - I know a guy with 24 bikes and he keeps one of them in his bedroom. (his upstairs bedroom).

I've always wanted to ask his wife about it but we don't share the same sense of humor
This is me, but with guitars not motorcycles.

Sweet ride, danktat.

Years ago I stopped by a guy's little apartment to check out a guitar he was selling. One of his other projects was assembling, from parts, a Shovelhead in a full-length chopper style. So we checked that out too.

He had it up on blocks in his spare bedroom, on the second floor of the building. It filled the room. I still have no idea how he could possibly get it out of his small apartment and down the stairs to the street.

=K

Sweet ride, danktat.

Years ago I stopped by a guy's little apartment to check out a guitar he was selling. One of his other projects was assembling, from parts, a Shovelhead in a full-length chopper style. So we checked that out too.

He had it up on blocks in his spare bedroom, on the second floor of the building. It filled the room. I still have no idea how he could possibly get it out of his small apartment and down the stairs to the street.

=K
Ever see Animal House? Like that but in reverse :D

I have know several people who kept theirs in the Kitchen (in case of leaks it is easier to clean it up off of tiles than it is wood or carpet).

When my wife moved in with me (a long time ago), there were 2 motorcycles living in the house. After we got married, it was reduced to one. Then, after a while, none.

As you can tell from the TV, this is an old photo.

i-TVtPDqG-X2.jpg

When my wife moved in with me (a long time ago), there were 2 motorcycles living in the house. After we got married, it was reduced to one. Then, after a while, none.

As you can tell from the TV, this is an old photo.

i-TVtPDqG-X2.jpg

I figured it was old because of the 1996 bike.

Back