Just Maintainin'!

Make that 1/4 of an hour. The pusher Sweatwater man called and yeah. SE Hollowbody Standard.

Yeeeeah man! Now that's how it's done! Yeah, It's kinda like peeing during a flight...once the seal is broken..it's really hard to stop.:D

Make that 1/4 of an hour. The pusher Sweatwater man called and yeah. SE Hollowbody Standard.
Huh, would you believe me and someone else ordered the exact same guitar at almost the exact same time. That person's order went through first, but in the milliseconds later, my order went through, and the computers weren't quite sync'ed up yet. So it looked like I bought the guitar on my end, but the rep had to call me again and apologize and tell me I didn't get the one I wanted. The other one I was less keen on.

I really liked the straight grain, even color, and lack of figuring on this one. Sadly, I guess it wasn't meant to be.

CTCC07541-body-xlarge.jpg.auto.webp

Last edited:
This isn’t a ploy to somehow trigger a NGD or anything.... I think I’m done... at least for a minute.

I have this weird thing now where whenever I look at guitars for sale, I think “If I get this... then that means I’m not playing these other guitars”. And then I look at my momentous pile of amazing guitars, most of which I only dreamed I’d ever own, and I feel.... content.

My rig is f@cking sick, yo! There’s absolutely nothing holding me back equipment wise. And when I sit back and really start to think about it, it all really would never have happened if it weren’t for joining BaM and getting to meet you guys... so, thank you! Thank you guys again.
Atta boy! Enablers Club, unite!

Enabler Twins Power...ACTIVATE! ;)

Huh, would you believe me and someone else ordered the exact same guitar at almost the exact same time. That person's order went through first, but in the milliseconds later, my order went through, and the computers weren't quite sync'ed up yet. So it looked like I bought the guitar on my end, but the rep had to call me again and apologize and tell me I didn't get the one I wanted. The other one I was less keen on.

I really liked the straight grain, even color, and lack of figuring on this one. Sadly, I guess it wasn't meant to be.

CTCC07541-body-xlarge.jpg.auto.webp
I’m so sorry for your loss. :(

Back