Just Maintainin'!

This isn’t a ploy to somehow trigger a NGD or anything.... I think I’m done... at least for a minute.

I have this weird thing now where whenever I look at guitars for sale, I think “If I get this... then that means I’m not playing these other guitars”. And then I look at my momentous pile of amazing guitars, most of which I only dreamed I’d ever own, and I feel.... content.

My rig is f@cking sick, yo! There’s absolutely nothing holding me back equipment wise. And when I sit back and really start to think about it, it all really would never have happened if it weren’t for joining BaM and getting to meet you guys... so, thank you! Thank you guys again.

This isn’t a ploy to somehow trigger a NGD or anything.... I think I’m done... at least for a minute.

I have this weird thing now where whenever I look at guitars for sale, I think “If I get this... then that means I’m not playing these other guitars”. And then I look at my momentous pile of amazing guitars, most of which I only dreamed I’d ever own, and I feel.... content.

My rig is f@cking sick, yo! There’s absolutely nothing holding me back equipment wise. And when I sit back and really start to think about it, it all really would never have happened if it weren’t for joining BaM and getting to meet you guys... so, thank you! Thank you guys again.
My sentiments are the same. I am very thankful for what I have. with that said - a solid body with P90's and a JA 15 would be nice ;)

That’s an awesome place to be!

I’m gonna leave this right here though :)

https://davesguitar.com/products/paul-reed-smith/limited-edition-santana-singlecut-19/

remember-the-team-1yt8ts.jpg

Good stuff homie!!

So, do I dare say, it sounds like you have found guitar nirvana?!?! Cooooooool!!! What's it like man?:)

Last edited:

I’m much the same.
Though I might buy something this afternoon, or order something in February, or stick something in the car in May.
All month I’ve been working through playing all the stuff and I keep on getting a ‘damn this is good - I should play it more feeling’. They are kind of like free NGDs.

I know what you mean about the pile. I'm taking a load to CME tomorrow. Was going to take the Mrs along and grab some lunch somewhere down there, but FedEx changed today's "signature required" to tomorrow. Now she's gonna stay home and sign for a big box. That's ok, she didn't really want to go any way.

I know what you mean about the pile. I'm taking a load to CME tomorrow. Was going to take the Mrs along and grab some lunch somewhere down there, but FedEx changed today's "signature required" to tomorrow. Now she's gonna stay home and sign for a big box. That's ok, she didn't really want to go any way.

Oh yeah? What’s on its way out?

Back