Just Maintainin'!

I don’t have the energy to haul them all up from the basement, and my HBI is on loan to my singer, so I need you to use your imagination a little bit. The DC3 is gone, sadly.

tT0P8GR.jpg

kza6pQu.jpg

wwueceh.jpg

rmTsgRY.jpg

J***s Chr!st.... that’s a lot of guitars. I think you just did me a favor, John. I feel guitarded thinking I could buy yet another guitar.

I love how you have the “seven ages of trem”

No, not yet. I have been making a conscious effort to want one, but it hasn’t happened.

As they say...denial is not a river in Egypt. To resist is an exercise in futilty homie...so I took the liberty of picking out one for you....okay for me but that way when you buy it...i can live vicariously thru you....with yet another one of killer guitars...make it so dude...and youre welcome;)https://goo.gl/images/GbQrBM

Last edited:
As they say...denial is not a river in Egypt. To resist is an exetcise in futilty homie...so I took the liberty of picking out one for you....okay for me but that way when you buy it...i can live vicariously thru you....with yet another one of killer guitars...make it so dude...and youre welcome;)https://goo.gl/images/GbQrBM

I went back and forth about one exactly like it on Dave’s last year. There’s something about the carve lines around the toggle that don’t do it for me visually.

I went back and forth about one exactly like it on Dave’s last year. There’s something about the carve lines around the toggle that don’t do it for me visually.

I feel ya on the carve thing...but, I'm not currently in a place where I could buy a Core and keep my membership in the "Responsible Adult Club". Apparently, once you've joined, it's nearly impossible to get out. Kinda like a gang. I should have done my research before I got jumped in:(. Since it's your money...it doesn't have to be an S2. I can live vicariously with a core just as easily! So, scratch the S2..find something with a cool carve for Sergio...I'm on it...woo hoo...this is fun!:D

Last edited:
sergio, it's almost impossible. I was maintaining for a short bit ,then accidently bought an s2 semi hollow, and an NF3. Now I'm back to psychological protective custody .with a straight jacket and santana style guitar strap holding my arms behind my back . I'm SOL.

I love when I accidentally buy stuff...that's the best kind of stuff. Dude! If you give me your whereabouts, I'll grab a couple of forum bros and come rescue you from psychological protective custody...were you taken into custody by a ginger by chance?o_O

No, not yet. I have been making a conscious effort to want one, but it hasn’t happened.

Someday they'll do an S2 satana ;)

S2s can be had for SE prices, i love the pattern carve, unbound neck, frets, adjustable bridge and locking tuners

I feel ya on the carve thing...but, I'm not currently in a place where I could buy a Core and keep my membership in the "Responsible Adult Club". Apparently, once you've joined, it's nearly impossible to get out. Kinda like a gang. I should have done my research before I got jumped in:(. Since it's your money...it doesn't have to be an S2. I can live vicariously with a core just as easily! So, scratch the S2..find something with a cool carve for Sergio...I'm on it...woo hoo...this is fun!:D

Yeah, I don’t think there’s anything I really want that isn’t $5000, and even then it’s kind of a duplicate of something I already have.

Aside from slightly missing something single coil since I traded my DC3 towards that green Santana, I might be done for a minute with guitars. My fever has broken.

Back