Just Maintainin'!

What's the deal with our brains wanting more and more? I have a couple of fantastic PRS guitars and I just built a killer Strat, but lately I'm really liking the idea of having an S2 CU24 in a solid finish. That would be a killer shred machine. Not that I really shred or even play hard rock...

What's the deal with our brains wanting more and more? I have a couple of fantastic PRS guitars and I just built a killer Strat, but lately I'm really liking the idea of having an S2 CU24 in a solid finish. That would be a killer shred machine. Not that I really shred or even play hard rock...
but you might, right? Gotta have something ready!

Yeah! Of course!

I don’t have the energy to haul them all up from the basement, and my HBI is on loan to my singer, so I need you to use your imagination a little bit. The DC3 is gone, sadly.

tT0P8GR.jpg

kza6pQu.jpg

wwueceh.jpg

rmTsgRY.jpg

J***s Chr!st.... that’s a lot of guitars. I think you just did me a favor, John. I feel guitarded thinking I could buy yet another guitar.

I loaned it to him to take it guitar shopping with. He wants to check out some different brands and I wanted to make sure he could A/B them on the spot to avoid the monkey cage scenario.

“Monkey Cage Scenario”?

Despite all my rage I am still just a monkey in a cage?..... Nope... that's not the right lyrics.... aCk!!! o_O:eek::confused::p

“Monkey Cage Scenario”?

You know how when you go in the monkey cage and it smells like sh!t at first, but then when you’re in there for awhile you don’t smell it as much?

Guitar shopping can be that way too, where you can really start to not notice that a guitar isn’t as nice if you don’t have a palate cleanser or take a breath of fresh air. He’s trying to shop for a guitar as good as, or better than my HB.

I don’t have the energy to haul them all up from the basement, and my HBI is on loan to my singer, so I need you to use your imagination a little bit. The DC3 is gone, sadly.

tT0P8GR.jpg

kza6pQu.jpg

wwueceh.jpg

rmTsgRY.jpg

J***s Chr!st.... that’s a lot of guitars. I think you just did me a favor, John. I feel guitarded thinking I could buy yet another guitar.

DAAAAAYYYYMMM! How have I missed the LV SC?? We need funky fresh Design on a Dimebag episode....more please...

Yes you are a guitard...but thinking you shouldn't buy yet another guitar...yeah, well that's just crazy talk...:p

Back