Just have to say…..

AaeCee

This is the most comfortable gear forum I visit. Others like TGP, LP Forum, et. al, are decent but full of so much angst.

When I arrive here, I feel like I just took a seat in my favorite easy chair to chat with a bunch of relaxed, down to earth people.

A stream of though moment I just felt a need to express.

I totally agree as well. I'm a member of many forums from music to animals and farm related and this is, by far, the most civilized bunch out there.

I agree. I'm a member of only one other forum that is as level headed and civil, and still fun and it is also centered around PRS guitars. Must be something about them that attracts reasonable people.

I totally agree. I am on rv and camera forums and people with high dollar equipment are always putting down everyone with lower priced stuff. On here people with ps's support people with se's (many own and use both) Except Sergio of course. Lol

Well put AaeCee. I agree. There are so many great people on this forum. I'm very thankful that they somehow tolerate me here.

Goldtop Lloyd

When I picture Sergio I don't think of "fancy pants".

I think of a fancy, frilly, pirate-like blouse. I think he could rock that look. :star:

tumblr_n5u5q5KYiK1rm4mpho1_1280.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been reading here for the last couple of months since I got my SE Custom 24, and I finally joined to agree with you. :) I've visited or been involved in a lot of forums, and other than places no one posts, I can't think of one with so little drama and unpleasantness.

Thank you all for being helpful and posting good information. I'm just learning to play and I'm new to PRS, so you'll have some questions (and eventually answers) from me too. ;)

The only problem is you guys make me want more (and more expensive) guitars than I can afford! :bawling:

The only problem is you guys make me want more (and more expensive) guitars than I can afford! :bawling:
Oh yes, I forgot to mention the dark side that comes with all of the congeniality! ; - /

I have to say, after 15 years of moderating TGP and the old PRS/BaM forums, this place is a piece of cake...

I blame all of you guys for that! ;)

Have to agree. I belong to several forums and this one is easily the friendliest, most helpful, and thankfully drama-free. I was lurking here long before I bought my first PRS and it only made me want one more. Everyone is welcome. My PRS is an SE and I’ve never felt like that made me “not worthy” to hang out here with dudes that have multiple PRS private stocks in their arsenal. This place is bad for GAS though!!!

Back