Just got my new Siggy

south89

I would like to post some pics but I can't figure out to post the pics. Not sure whether its because I am a junior member or not . Help please

There is an instruction thread in the Forum Rules section. Take this route:

Home
Forum
Forum Rules & Announcments
Forum Rules & News
how to post pics?

Thanks for help . Not very computer literate apparently . Have pics saved on my computer but don't know how to get the url or where to get it from. It would be so much easier if I could just copy and paste the pic from my computer

To make sure you have the buttons required to post images:
1) Click on Settings (top right of the home page after you log in)
2) Click on General Settings (mid-way down the left side of the page)
3) Scroll to the Miscellaneous Settings section at the bottom of the page and change the Message Editor Interface from Basic to Standard. If you want even more editing options, choose Enhanced.

After that...
1) Post images to an online host like Photobucket.com. We do not host images.
2) Grab the URL for the image from that host site. Make sure the URL for the image is complete. It should begin with http and end with .jpg or .bmp or .png, etc.
Example: http://badassguitarsareawesome.com/collection/siggy.jpg
3) Paste the URL in your thread with "[img}" in front of the URL and "[/img]" behind the URL with no spaces. Or, hit the Insert Image icon (which looks like a picture of a tree) and paste the URL in the pop-up window. All it does is add the HTML tags mentioned in this step.

Last edited:
Lets try this

MyGuitars

Hans,

I really appreciate your help . I did everything you said and for some reason it would then come up as a link and displayed the url but I had to click on it and then it would take me to my photo bucket page. I will have to figure this out though cuz I have more pics of not only this guitar but all my others. again thanks for the help.

I got say it sounds great. For years I was an active emg guy but with these 408 pickups they just seem to be very clear and cut through a mix with no problem. I am really impressed with these signature limiteds. Here is the funny thing though, as you can see in the last pic I now have 2 siggys and I don't know whether its because of the older strings on the fire red burst and that the charcoal buster is brand new with fresh strings but charcoal buster has a little bit brighter bite or tone if you will. Either way its my go to guitar when I am gigging or just practicing.

I got say it sounds great. For years I was an active emg guy but with these 408 pickups they just seem to be very clear and cut through a mix with no problem. I am really impressed with these signature limiteds. Here is the funny thing though, as you can see in the last pic I now have 2 siggys and I don't know whether its because of the older strings on the fire red burst and that the charcoal buster is brand new with fresh strings but charcoal buster has a little bit brighter bite or tone if you will. Either way its my go to guitar when I am gigging or just practicing.

Are they both stoptails? Saw some vids where someone did some testing with both back-to-back; with the two he had the trem seemed to cut a little more.

Back