Just call me Floyd lol

sleary

I walked in to my local shop and they had this . All I was doing today was dropping my s2 cu24 for a free setup and new strings. This followed me home and my daughter didn't talk me out of it lol

My 2013 DGT,2014 se Clint lowrey,2011 cu24 10 top and my new cu24 Floyd . The s2 is in the shop lol

Bro you have a killer mob of 4 out there

and the 5th member is on the prowl... Run for your lives guys

really KILLER

Congrats and enjoy

Thankfully she isn't on the forum to read this.

She is getting a Taylor GS mini E for Christmas....lol

Super-nice, sleary!

LSchefman said super nice. I've finally made it in to the very exclusive prs that no one can publicly talk about lol

Thank you btw, kinda means a lot coming from a working musician. I value you're opionon and respect your knowledge.

Thanks all who replied, I'm super stoked about this guitar. Adds nicely to the collection of tools.

I must say , the se doesn't disappoint especially through the grand meister 36 /Marshall/Saxon cabs

Nice axe. I didn't know they made a different top than then the flame. What color is that?

Which one ?

From left to right
2013 DGT charcoal burst.......2011 cu24 10 top jade smoke burst, 2014 s2 cu24 blue crab burst, 2014 se cu24 Floyd gret /black and laying down is an se 2014! Se Clint Lowrey black

The se cu24 Floyd oddly turns different colours in light direction. Sometimes you can really tell it is grey/ black and other times I've noticed it almost has a hint of purple in it.

Back