Just bought a used S2 thnline mccarty !!

Russ73

I saw it on GC used site for 999....was 11 shipped with tax had to grab it... looking forward to it...might be in rough shape but should be great...hail the S2 this will be my 4th....puts me in the market for a USA PRS ....its flat black should be a nice addition!!

There was one up there for $1199, but I can do that right now. But I really want to play one. I can’t find one anywhere.

I played one at Sam Ash and dug it, gonna have to sell something now ughh well see maybe the mira.....

I might sell my black S2 Mira if I like the 594 more....if I sell it I'll give you guys first dibs...

One interesting thing is at GC I keep seeing used S2 594 being priced like core. Some folks must be getting great trade in deals on their S2s by them mistaking them for core.

One of the reasons I grabbed it was because it was priced ok as the others up there were too high I thought...I would have rathered the sunburst but took the black it was a few hundred dollars cheaper....should ship today fingers crossed....

One interesting thing is at GC I keep seeing used S2 594 being priced like core. Some folks must be getting great trade in deals on their S2s by them mistaking them for core.

Well, As much I like my S2 594 Thinline, and as much as I am diggin' on the S2 .... 594 DC, I don't know how anyone could possibly mistake either for the "Core" version. The violin curve and fancier tops are dead giveaways so

I have not tried it yet, but to ask for a price on my instrument from a "Big Box" store, seems to be setting one's self up for an insult, as these guy buy at "wholesale" (recall the old adage about what happens to the price of your car, the minute you drive it off the lot)

They will lowball the heck out of you, and then hang it on the wall, with a tag double what they paid you for it ...:oops:

Back