Joy to the world! Let’s see your trees.

One of my friends cliff dived a 120 foot cliff into 10 feet of water! While he denies it, I KNOW meth was involved.

Edit: Not implying that George wasn't completely sober at the time of his feat. :)

I mean... George was on the same level as Snoop Dogg and Willie Nelson when it came to smoking ganja...So you could be onto something.

Is it just me, or is anyone else a little creeped out by a George Michael "action figure." Trying to erase the "what action" thought from my head! o_O

Dude jumped out of a Range Rover going 70 mph and lived, if that doesn’t warrant an action figure, I don’t know what does.

I think DTR may have been a bit more concerned about the public lavatory action than the Range Rover action...

I think DTR may have been a bit more concerned about the public lavatory action than the Range Rover action...
not so much "concerned" as "Disturbed" o_O I mean, we've all jumped out of a moving car, right? But the details are everything, you know... speed, driving surface, etc.

not so much "concerned" as "Disturbed" o_O I mean, we've all jumped out of a moving car, right? But the details are everything, you know... speed, driving surface, etc.

Yeah buddy!..........................A little holiday music to put us in the spirit (complete with PRS guitar, no less).

k9URnzn.jpg

Look what finally showed up. I can now put up the tree.

Back