Joy to the world! Let’s see your trees.

Simple. Four hooks, one for each of the last 4 years of ornaments (although we have 31 for each year we've been married).

yOqUCXo.jpg
Our one decoration a year has our tree pretty full now.

We do often adopt one of the woods trees that doesn't get enough love.
CK_18LDecorates.JPG

Some folks who had overindulged let a fire get away from them so most of that tree burnt.
I salvaged a bit of it, sliced it into pieces and Mrs turned them into decorations.
CK_BurntTreeOrnament.JPG

Some of the other home made decorations were less work.
CK_GoldCraneOrnament.JPG

The resulting tree, with one decoration for every year we've been a couple looks like this today
CK_ChristmasTree2019.JPG

Nobody else has a tree to share? :confused:
Not yet... my wife is kinda overwhelmingly busy this time of year. Working 7 days a week, and sometimes til 8:00 at night. We should have it up by this weekend though

She did have the CD of Lullaby versions of Pink Floyd tunes when she was really tiny. I guess that would explain a lot.:D
My grandson has a nightlight that projects stars onto the ceiling of his room. He always uses the "fixed" setting but when turning it on, I discovered that it will also circle them around on the ceiling. I put it on that setting and I told him repeat a phrase when his mommy came in to tuck him in. My daughter walks in and says "Jude, why do you have the lights circling?" He says "Shine on, you cwazy diamond. hahaha." :p:p

Funny kid, that grandson...

(this would come as no surprise to those of you who saw me have him do his Ozzie impersonation on Instagram.:cool: LOL)

Back