John Mayer SE

Maybe you can find a Sire Forum dude...you are a total kill joy.

Dude ! Just citing hard facts derived from market research. If only KoolAid induced euphoria is allowed or welcomed , this Forum will become less valuable.

I do like my PRS. The SE Hollowbody II is the one guitar, nobody else makes, that gets me hyped. Hope to acquire another soon.

But if the facts of a crowded, much stratified (Squire Affinity all they way up tp Fender Ultra and PRS SS / Fiore) product , and loaded with many mid priced bargains

like the one I just discovered does not give one pause , then I don't know what will...

Not trying to spit in your Kool Aid, but I like to make objective buying decisions ... based on all available facts.

And besides, I'm not even in this market... Just amazed at all the euphoria ....:)

I sold my silver sky to get a fender custom shop 63 strat. This could be awesome if the se is close to the ss core. I could have both.

Ooooh ! Are You allowed to say that ??? ;)

And "Phish" ... You should perhaps chill on the personal attacks ...

Maybe you can find a Sire Forum dude...you are a total kill joy.

I don't mind comparing other brands. I was thinking of buying the Sire S7 or S7 FM myself because of the rolled fret edges, locking tuners, contoured neck joint, and amazing reputation of their basses. But I ended up spending my guitar money on a non-strat PRS - the Custom SE 24-08. It covers so much sonic territory from Les Paul to strat.
I would love to see some comparison videos of the Silver Sky SE vs Fender MiM Deluxe, vs. other strat clones in the under $1000 range.

Okay...It's officially 1-11-22. Where the heck are the @bryanewald demos on this puppy????!!! o_OI need to feast my ears on this thing STAT!!!!!

Between this and the National Championship game...my nervous twitch is back.

GO DAWGS!!! Not a Georgia fan but they we're the lesser of the two evils
I'm just glad I won't have to hear any hillbillies screaming "ROW TIDE" around here. This should shut them up for a while at least. :cool:

But I digress...bring on the SS SE!

What'd I miss, is there something new coming out?

u0okqla213b81.jpg

Back