John Mayer SE

oXD6tkk.jpg

How 'bout ... Gotcha Twice ???

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...lton-s7-vintage-electric-guitar-antique-white

And ... how long ago did a PRS SE have this MAP ?

Hey ,I have 3 PRS SE love them and as soon as the tax refund comes through I will have 4 ! (Project Hollowbody II Backup )

But I'm just saying that the SE SS may have some "obstacles" to over come ... ;)

The only obstacle that the SE Silver Sky will have...........is meeting the DEMAND !!!:)

The only obstacle that the SE Silver Sky will have...........is meeting the DEMAND !!!:)

Well ... Lets Hope.. .

I'm just sayin. There are a lot of competing products out there in that entry level Strat clone market and the competition looks tuff ..

I for one, don't need a Strat or Strat copy. I'm good with my US made Fenders ...

But I don't have a Tele, and Sire's T7 (their Telecaster clone ) made along the same lines as the S7 will be something I look at ... Hard ! ;)

Okay...It's officially 1-11-22. Where the heck are the @bryanewald demos on this puppy????!!! o_OI need to feast my ears on this thing STAT!!!!!

Between this and the National Championship game...my nervous twitch is back.

GO DAWGS!!! Not a Georgia fan but they we're the lesser of the two evils
I'm just glad I won't have to hear any hillbillies screaming "ROW TIDE" around here. This should shut them up for a while at least. :cool:

But I digress...bring on the SS SE!

Last edited:
Curious to see what the Aussie dollar price will be. Guessing similar to the SE Pauls, which would be significantly more than a MIM strat.
As the saying goes... "you get what you pay for".

Well ... Lets Hope.. .

I'm just sayin. There are a lot of competing products out there in that entry level Strat clone market and the competition looks tuff ..

The SE Silver Sky isn’t playing in the entry-level space. That’s where Squier Affinity is - at 1/3 the price. This is squarely in the Fender Player spot - mid range, working musician’s instruments.

We've reached the day, now what time will the release happen? Got my SE SS cash wad out and looking ;)

Yes we have!! SO...Where the heck are the friggin demos????!!! LET'S GOOOOO ALREADY!!!

I saw a post somewhere that @IshGuitars was going to take a US SS and the SE SS, break them both down side by side today around 11 a.m. ....but I can't seem to find it now?

I'm guessing that as its just coming up to 8am in Maryland as I type this, I wouldn't expect to see reviews etc just yet - despite it being nearly 1pm in the UK and nearly the12th in places like Australia & New Zealand...

I'm wondering if it'll be a release today-buy in May deal.

We'll see how the day plays out pun intended!

I don't believe it'll be a delayed availability kind of thing unless they sell out, or at least I sure hope not. If it is...there are at least a couple of dealers that have some splanin to do.o_O

I'm guessing that as its just coming up to 8am in Maryland as I type this, I wouldn't expect to see reviews etc just yet - despite it being nearly 1pm in the UK and nearly the12th in places like Australia & New Zealand...
I think they are going to have a "launch party" for it.
Kind of refreshing to be honest. Instead of getting all the youtube videos with no context, make it a big event to launch the product, all Apple like

I can’t believe the difference in color between the dragonfruit seen in the announcement to the one in the preview of the upcoming Anderson’s video.
Not even close to being the same color.
I hope they are all more vibrant.

Back