john mayer robbed

OK... OK... I'll give it all back, the Silver Sky, the Rolexes... everything.....

...........but I'm keeping Katy Perry's panties.

I gotta know...was the real reason for the break in to snag the Flo-Green Uni-Thong??? You know @DreamTheaterRules put you up to it didn't he? You can tell us...BTW...dibs on duplicates of the Perry/Anniston unmentionables...you mentioned?:confused:

Poor John! The man has been burglarised and ya’ll fighting over his exes front porch property! Shame on ya’ll, especially you Scott. I thought better of you!;)

A thousand pardons..that's a very kind thing to say , I'm touched...I have NO idea why you would think that of me...oh no..did you fall and bump your head? I mean HELLO they are the Perry/Anniston unmentionables for petes sake! Wait a minute have you OD'd on the Haggis again? That stuff is dangerous...you should be more carefulo_O:p

A thousand pardons..that's a very kind thing to say , I'm touched...I have NO idea why you would think that of me...oh no..did you fall and bump your head? I mean HELLO they are the Perry/Anniston unmentionables for petes sake! Wait a minute have you OD'd on the Haggis again? That stuff is dangerous...you should be more carefulo_O:p

Full on laugh!

I gotta know...was the real reason for the break in to snag the Flo-Green Uni-Thong??? You know @DreamTheaterRules put you up to it didn't he? You can tell us...BTW...dibs on duplicates of the Perry/Anniston unmentionables...you mentioned?:confused:

Naw, if that were the case I would have broken into Sacha Cohen's place for the original, plus I work alone.
....... and sorry, all the ex's panties got sold out quickly.

No offense, but I don’t want you smelling like Katie Perry.

Too late,
Fk4hb35.jpg

her scent is almost seeping out of my pores by now.

Back