John Mann's Fourth Annual Guitar Raffle

There are still tickets left and the drawing is just over a week away, so get them while you can!

I know I'm lowering my own chance of winning this fantastic guitar by encouraging people to buy the last few tickets, but I also want to see the charity get the maximum benefit out of this, so here's a bump. :)

By the way, thanks for posting the specs here John. I finally found out that I wasn't seeing them before because I was always looking at your site on my phone and I guess it gives mobile users different content.

Kazz, thanks for the bump !

As on today, Thursday 7/30 - 9:00am only 11 tickets left... don't miss out on this great opportunity to help children.
Maybe you even win the guitar... what a great reminder to have that you did something special for some great kids at the Webster House, Manchester, NH !!!

The lucky winner of John Mann's Guitar Vault 2015 Children's Charity guitar raffle is Ryan Noonan, Charlotte, NC.
Congratulations to Ryan and thank you to all the folks who supported and contributed to this wonderful cause.

Video footage of Emil Werstler pulling the winning ticket to follow...

Back