John Mann's Fourth Annual Guitar Raffle

John Mann

olslowhand
Authorized PRS Dealer
It's that time of year again !
This year we are raffling off this KILLER 2015 Private Stock Custom 24.

15-218285-PRS-Private-Stock-4-Copy.jpg

John Mann’s Guitar Vault is raffling off this beautiful new Private Stock PRS (Paul Reed Smith) Custom 24 Guitar to raise money for the Webster House, which is a safe home for children here in New Hampshire. Each year we have done this, it has been a huge success! To date, I have donated over $10,000 to the kids at the Webster House in behalf of all of you.

In February 2015, I visited the PRS factory, in Stevensville, Maryland and hand selected the woods and all the rest of the materials, with the help of Paul Smith and his Private Stock team – Paul Myles and Tina Sears. After months of anxiously waiting… the guitar arrived has finally arrived. All I can say is “WOW… it was definitely worth the wait !!!“

- The MAP price of this guitar is $11,948.
– Only 120 tickets (max) will be sold. Each ticket is $100 (plus $3 processing fee).
– The winning ticket will be drawn at the Granite State Blues Society’s annual Barnful of Blues Festival on Saturday
August 1, 2015

Raffle Details and Rules - please read them prior to purchasing your ticket!

CLICK HERE —> for MORE INFO <or> to Purchase online at John Mann’s Guitar Vault

PRS Private Stock Custom 24
BODY
Top Wood - Quilted Maple - Blue Fade
Back Wood - Mahogany - Antique Natural
NECK
Neck Wood - Honduran Rosewood - Private Stock Finish
Fingerboard Wood - Honduran Rosewood
Scale length - 25"
Fingerboard Inlays - Old Birds - Paua, outlined in Mother of Pearl
Fingerboard Purfling - Paua
Side Dots - Mother of Pearl
Fingerboard Radius - 10"
Fret Wire - Custom 24
Neck Shape - Pattern Regular
Headstock Veneer - Quilted Maple
Veneer Inlays - Old Private Stock Eagle - Paua, outlined in Mother of Pearl
Veneer Purfling - Paua
Truss Rod Cover - Quilted Maple
Truss Rod Cover Purfling - Paua
ELECTRONICS & HARDWARE
Tuners - Phase III, Locking
Tuner Buttons - Ivoroid
Bridge - MannMade USA 2000 NOS Gold Hybrid Vibrato
Hardware - Hybrid
Bass Pickup - 85/15
Treble Pickup - 85/15
Electronics - Volume, Tone (push/pull), 3 way Toggle
Strings - .010
Backplates - Custom 24
ADDITIONAL INFO
PRS Private Stock Leather Hardshell Case
PRS Certificate of Authenticity
FREE Annual 70 Point Inspection & Setup

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A little history on my involvement with the Webster House…

I became aware of the Webster House through my involvement with the Granite State Blues Society. The Webster House is a safe home for children who are removed from the homes by a court order… for their own safety and protection.

I was president of the Granite State Blues Society for 5 years, where we went from donating $500 the first year to donating $10,000 the last three years of my term as president. In 2011, I stepped down as president to focus on my businesses – the John Mann’s Guitar Vault & MannMade USA. This raffle is my way of continuing to help out a great cause – children’s charities. Both the Webster House and Granite State Blues Society are registered 501-3c non-profit organizations.

Last edited:
Oh wow. What a beautiful guitar.

I bought 2 tickets last year and will buy at least that many this year.

Even if I don't win, at least the money goes to a good cause.

Great giveaway, great cause. I got tickets last year and plan to get some this time two.

A great cause, a great sentiment, and a great guitar. Kudos, Mr. Mann.

Ticket purchased. (I'll figure out the taxes when I win...)

BUMP for the cause! Thanks everyone who has jumped on so far... you are AWESOME !!!
30 tix sold... 90 left... as of Sat 10:58pm 05/16/2015

:D

Last edited:
Can you give us any more details on the guitar? What are the pickups and neck carve? Is it part of the "Retro" Custom 24 Private Stock line they're doing this year?

I hope to buy at least one ticket soon, but a few more details might help sell some more tickets. :)

Kazz - please click on the link directly below the photo. That will give you all the info you need.

No, this NOT part of the reto PS series. This is a custom one off PS built to my specs.

Thanks! ~ John

FYI... If you purchase a raffle ticket, your Order # is your Raffle Ticket #.
They will all be dropped in a big pretzel bucket and I will enlist a beautiful woman to draw the lucky ticket "LIVE" at the Barnful of Blues festival, Saturday August 1.

Thanks fro your support and good luck~!

Just got me one!

I am one of those people that doesn't win raffles. So here's to donating to a good cause and increasing the chances for those that do win! ;)

Is there some form of "tax certificate" provided to give some legitimacy to deducting the donation? Last year I never did receive one.

Is there some form of "tax certificate" provided to give some legitimacy to deducting the donation? Last year I never did receive one.
i think a printed copy of you receipt is good enough for tax purposes. This is what I did last year and plan to do this year.

While it is not likely to be picked up by the IRS, technically you cannot claim a deduction unless you have something in writing from the charity acknowledging the donation.

Back