John Mann's 9th Annual Children's Charity Raffle

Well I was anyway, I don't understand why but I've never been able to order anything from guitar vault on line.

Kind of frustrating. I guess I'll have to call in the morning.

Guess I starting crying too soon!

Switched to in store pickup and it went through. Weird.

For all my troubles I bought two!!!!

I had to do the same thing (except the buying two). I guess when I win I can work out how to get the guitar in my hands since The Mann hangs out here. Road trip to NH wouldn't be the worst thing if it came to that.

Just noticed that the page for the guitar states to select in store pickup. DOH! Reading, it's the new thing.

I had to do the same thing (except the buying two). I guess when I win I can work out how to get the guitar in my hands since The Mann hangs out here. Road trip to NH wouldn't be the worst thing if it came to that.

Just noticed that the page for the guitar states to select in store pickup. DOH! Reading, it's the new thing.
Well see, I didn't read THAT part! Lol

Bump!

Bit over a week left if anyone else wants to get in on this charity raffle. :)

Oh! You may know something that I don't. I hadn't heard that, but I've been out of the loop before. FWIW the link on the first page of this thread still works and you can still add tickets to your cart.

@John Mann if you happen to come across the thread would you give us an update on ticket availability for anybody still interested in participating?

Aha! Thanks Bodia. I didn't see the other thread when I went looking for this one to bump.

Anyone know if we need the ticket number? I thought when I paid for it I saw something about a ticket number, but when I check my email and my order on the site, all I see is the order number.

Back