John Mann SE Phase II tuners

Awwwwww, yeah........it's on, now!

Just ordered a set of these for my Chris Robertson model....in BLACK NICKEL!

Wh..wh...wh...DID YOU SAY BLACK NICKEL??!!! Sorry bro but I'm doing the same ones...I'm a sucker for black nickel...that's gonna be killer! Definitely a must have on my CR!

Wh..wh...wh...DID YOU SAY BLACK NICKEL??!!! Sorry bro but I'm doing the same ones...I'm a sucker for black nickel...that's gonna be killer! Definitely a must have on my CR!

I had no clue Black Nickel was even an option, until John hit me up this morning. Once I saw those, it was a done deal.

Got the tuners, nut, and TRC squared up.

Good to hook! :-D

Aww yeah! I demand pics once they’re installed.

Finally had a chance to install the locking tuners from John Mann today...If you are on the fence...what are you waiting for??? Changing strings is such a cinch now! They were really easy to install, and look great.

27899830598_836528089d_z.jpg

Anyone know if the stock se tuners are 18:1? I have not seen any black nickel on his website.

It’s killing me waiting for mine.... everyone on the planet must have sent their tuners in all at once....

If you found yourself awake late at night, pondering the look of Black Nickel Mann Phase II tuners....rest easy, and get some sleep.

They're GORGEOUS.

FedEx just dropped mine off at the house. Install on my Chris Robertson happens tomorrow. I'm so pee-in-my-undies excited!

If you found yourself awake late at night, pondering the look of Black Nickel Mann Phase II tuners....rest easy, and get some sleep.

They're GORGEOUS.

FedEx just dropped mine off at the house. Install on my Chris Robertson happens tomorrow. I'm so pee-in-my-undies excited!

I started to pull the trigger on them the other day....I have black anodized straplocks ..I pumped the brakes only because of the Nickel bridge, I really love the contrast of the brass saddles with nickel stoptail...so, I'm gonn stick with the nickel ones. Cant wait to see how they look! This is so exciting!!!! Oops I peed a little too:p:eek::D

I’ve had my John Mann USA converted tuners installed since Friday night and they are awesome!!!! It wasn’t a quick process (about two weeks not including shipping), but well worth the wait! They shipped them back in a really nice box with heavy foam cutouts for the tuners. Just make the guitar look like a PRS and kept my logos!

V5IzUlK.jpg

HSTh49T.jpg

ifmCfGt.jpg

Add me to the list of happy conversions. I'm in midwest and sent my tuners May 8 and got them back May 17. I was pleased that Roxanne emailed me to inform me they had received my tuners. I appreciated the timely communication. The quality of the machining is spot on and they even included a spare locking thumb screw.

HHoffzd.jpg

Add me to the list of happy conversions. I'm in midwest and sent my tuners May 8 and got them back May 17. I was pleased that Roxanne emailed me to inform me they had received my tuners. I appreciated the timely communication. The quality of the machining is spot on and they even included a spare locking thumb screw.

HHoffzd.jpg
Thanks for sharing the stand out customer service experience you had! It is so hard to find these days...it's nice to know that there are still a handful of places that take pride in what they do much less in how they interact with their customers. IMHO, stores like the Manns should be celebrated and recognized as often as possible! Those look great btw Peet!

I will most likely send my se tuners to John Mann in the future. I just purchase the black open back hip shot set because they were on sale which I couldn't pass up.

This is pretty embarrassing for me to be asking now, considering I've had the tuners on for about a month, so be gentle! But aside from the appropriate side, does it matter which position each tuner is installed?

The reason I ask now is that I happened to see a YouTube video the other day that referenced putting the tuners in the specific location depending on string.

This is pretty embarrassing for me to be asking now, considering I've had the tuners on for about a month, so be gentle! But aside from the appropriate side, does it matter which position each tuner is installed?

The reason I ask now is that I happened to see a YouTube video the other day that referenced putting the tuners in the specific location depending on string.

I'm finally about to order a set as well...so yeah...does it matter? Im asking for a friend though...so just beat @jdag up I'll stand right over here...Carry on...

Back