John Fogerty's 50 Year Movie

WeFixFlats

Respect The Clave
Here you go...already have my ticket for the 11/11 movie...Everyone has played his songs, at one time or another in the past 50 years, from the basement to the garage to the American Legion Hall/VFW to the College Frat Party to the Open Mic Night, Dive Bar, Beer Joint, & a Backroad Shack in the West Virginia hills...

https://bestclassicbands.com/john-fogerty-live-album-11-5-19/

Fun Fact: I was drafted on November 18th, 1969...(still have my draft card too...)

Enjoy!

A great and well produced(by this wife) movie, with all the classics, plus a 'Woodstock' set of 5 songs: Little Help from My Friends, My Generation, Everyday People, Dance to the Music and Star Spangled Banner(played with reverence to Jimi's performance too, an excellent rendition by John's son and Jimi's image was displayed against the back screen: the only performer of that era who was, by the way). Fogerty: a true family man, songwriter and musician of our time that has embraced his legacy with both arms.

Happy Birthday Proud Mary~!

There's some fan shot videos on YouTube of some of the songs played, but probably won't be a Concert DVD of it because of the other songs in the set(licensing).

I should add Fogerty has written and published a memoir, released 2016, called "Fortunate Son", available on Amazon, of course. Probably has one of the worst story about be ripped off in music history. It almost destroyed the man...

Last edited:
Back