Joe Walsh Signature???

thank you for your review, glad to hear you will be playing it. I hope to play mine too. I’m a Strat guy also and can’t find the right LP, I’ve bought a bunch of strats and my Cunetto is my best guitar hands down. Hoping this guitar passes that for me as my number 1.

I hope I get a cool too and nice light weight too, that’s the luck of the draw on a pre order.

I pre-ordered mine, pre-paid, paid full retail, so I was way out of my comfort zone. The good news as there are only 150. These are really high profile guitars, and with only 150, I can't imagine PRS letting one out of the factory that is less than stellar. Weight, top, sound, I think everyone will have the right stuff. Again, I never played a 594SC before the Walsh. My previous thinking was if I wanted a single cut guitar, get a Les Paul. After playing this, wish I would have got a SC years ago, would have saved me a ton of cash. Maybe it's all in my head, but that little bit of extra mahogany and weight, seems to get that extra notch of tone that many of us look for.

Back